I Love you...

Hi guys I hope you all are enjoying this fanfic. But quiet disappointed with the response that it is getting. Anyway guys this update is going to be quick as it is mostly an arshi story.

All trough the functions Arnav and Khushi became more closer as they were in the past. They danced together during the sangeet. And both would eat lots of sweets.
Soon all functions were over and the wedding is being held.
The hall were the marriage is being conducted is beautifully decorated.
Khushi:"Bhaisab put fairy lights and add some more orchads it will look even more stunning.
And soon khushi left there to help Gauri get ready for the wedding.
And after 1 hour she left Gauri as the makeup artist arrived as well as the hairstylist.
Khushi go's to her room to change.

After a couple hours
Mandap decor...
The girls scream the groom's here the groom' s here...

Om sits on the Mandap and the priest does some rituals and tells Sraddha to call for the bride.
Panditji:"Sraddha betiya please cal the dulhan."
Sraddha:"Ji Panditji. Khushi please bring Gauri to the mandap."
Khushi:"Ji Bua ji."

Khushi goes to the make up room to call Gauri.
Khushi:"Gauri didi... OMG you look so so so beautiful. Jijaji will not be to take his eyes off you..."
Gauri:"Keep quiet badmaash ladki ho tum." (Sorry if spelling is wrong and please correct me if it is. "
Khushi :" Didi leave it now you can tell me how badmaash I am after you get married. For now let's go to the mandap. "
Gauri and khushi goes down to the mandap during that time Om and Arnav couldn't take their of them.
Khushi sees this and gets slightly happy thinking that maybe Arnav's feelings towards changed from friendship to love.
When Om and Gauri takes their 7 wedding vows Arnav goes to khushi and says...
Arnav:"Khush I need to speak to you about something."
Khushi :"Sure tell me."
Arnav :"I am confused."
Khushi :"About."
Arnav :"Khushi I think that.... I... Am... In...love.But I am scared to tell her and I don't know whether she will accept it or not."
Khushi(Khushi gets happy and says.) :"That is wonderful news.
But how would you know how she feels if you don't tell her. But you should do it before it is too late."
Arnav:"Yeah Khush you are right and thank you so much for your advice. Whenever I speak to you I get to know what to do." he hugs her.
Khushi :"No problem." hugs him back.
After Om applies the sindoor and tie the mangal sutra to Gauri. They take the blessings of the elders and the Gauri hugs Khushi and goes to the car. And the Raizadas leave.
They reach Shantivan and Gauri completes all the rituals. Once done she goes to Om's room...

Next morning everyone was preparing for the reception in the evening and Gauri goes back to the Singh Rajput mansion for pag pera rasam.

Reception...
Tej:"Good evening ladies and gentlemen today we are celebrating the arrival of our new bahu."
Then he calls other family members to say things and there was a couple dance performances.
Almost at the end of the night and the lights goes off and there is an spotlight on the balcony and a silhouette of a lady facing her back to them with a lamp in her hand was seen and she started to sing

Sukh dukh jhoothe
Dhan bhi jhootha
Jhoothi moh-maaya
Saccha mann ka wo kona jahaan
Prem ratan paaya
Prem ratan paaya...

When the chorus starts she runs down the stairs and everyone sees that it is khushi

Ni Ni Sa Sa Re Re Sa Sa...
Ni Ni Re Re...

Payo... Payo...
Laayo... Chaayo
Aayo... Gaayo..
Payo...

Saiyan tu kamaal ka
Baatein bhi kamaal ki
Laaga rang jo tera
Hui main kamaal ki