The real confession

Arnav walks towards Khushi.  Once he is beside Khushi he caresses her hair and says:"Khush wake up see it is your Arnavji. Please wake up."
Khushi:"Ar..na..vji..." she starts crying.
Arnav:"Hush ssshhhh..." he wipes her tears and she sits up on the bed and looks at Arnav in his eyes.
Khushi:"Arnavji if you ever wanted me to leave you could have told. If you and Lavanya thought i was being a third wheel i would have left and never come back until you both were married. I married you because dadu put me under his oath I had to agree. If you still wa...wan....want be to leave i will go and never come back. But please don't hate me. Please..."
Arnav:"Shhhh... Khush I am not upset with anymore. "He pulls her into a tight hug and kiss her forehead. "Ok let me get something for you to eat."

Arnav goes and gets dhall, rice, calabash sabzi , palak sabzi , roti  Masala paneer and onion pakoda with mint chutney.

Khushi:"So much food. Why?"
Arnav:"Di, Guari, Payal, Aarti, and Radhika cooked dinner."
Khushi:"That explains the amount of food."
Arnav starts feeding Khushi as she was still feeling weak. She took her medication that was past by Arnav. The softness of the mattress and the comforting embrace of the warm and light duvet wrapped around her, the calming tapping on the crown of her hair  she was now in a deep slumber.

"Omg like seriously . I was in such a daze that I said those un-meant things." Said Khushi who woke up from her deep slumber. Soon Arnav came to her...
Arnav:"Khush about this marriage I am...."
Khushi:"Arnavji wait a minute and listen to me the things i said yesterday i did not mean the medicine and the injection had adverse effects on me. I don't consider myself responsible for Lavanya leaving you , well if you have to ask me i think you should be angry at her for not understanding our friendship for thinking we are in love with each other and for her not being able to see that your love has no boundaries and that you would've broken our friendship of 10 years for the sake of your relationship of . but i do feel bad that you are married to me because there is no love in this marriage leave alone love there is no trust in this marriage. If you had told me before i would have all those things before i would never have married a jerk like you, i have self respect that is why i am informing you because i never beg in front of anyone as you might know. By the way Lavanya had fallen in love with someone else so be thankful she left you now and not 6 months from in the form of a divorce where she would have probably have taken have or more than half of your wealth. Now what were you going to say?"
Arnav:"Never mind what i wanted to say Khushi let me tell you that I am not a jerk like you think i am. I am just treating you like how you should be treated. I will never except you as my wife ever because to me you drove Lavanya away from me. WHO THE HELL CARES IF SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE TO ME SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN MY WIFE AND I ALSO KNOW NOW WHO SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH....
YOUR DEAREST LAWYER MR SHRAVAN. FOR ALL I KNOW YOU MUST HAVE BEEN PLANNING WITH HIM SINCE..." He was about to say something but Khushi cut him off.
Khushi:"Since what Arnav? Don't raise your voice to me because i can do the same. Because i am not some sort of slave to you. I own thousands of hotels and resturants so don't you ever treat me like a slave."
Arnav:"You know what if you have any  self-respect you would have left this house by now."
Khushi:"You know what Arnav i left all those years ago because of you. I have a beautiful penthouse in New York i really don't need your shit." With that Khushi left for the bathroom and came out after 15 minutes dressed in a mauve saree.

She went towards her closet and brought out 4 suitcases and started packing her clothes

Once done she told HP to leave the bags in the car and went down for breakfast.

At the breakfast table...
Khushi arrives and serves the breakfast to everyone besides Arnav. Then she sits at the far end of the table next to NK and Radhika. Everyone noticed this and saw roughly dishing out his food and Anjali spoke.
Anjali:" I have two thing to inform all of you the durst thing is Uhmm... i booked honeymoon tickets for Chotte and Khushi to go to Bali. You are leaving in 4 days."
Arnav:"Thanks Di b..."
Khushi:"Di the thought is so sweet but we are not planning any honeymoon trip. This will be a waste for Arnav and I. Why don't you and jiju go."
Anjali:"Well that brings us to the second news Aman has to move to France as he has to manage the new ARd branche there and also we... ahmm are expecting again."
Khushi:"OMG congrats Di."
That was the reaction of everyone.
After that ...
Anjali:" Back to the honeymoon trip. I already paid for everything soo.."
Arnav:"Di well i can't make it i have to be in France to oversee everything and also Fashion week in Paris so can't make it."
Khushi:"It won't be wasted Di why don't we all go then it will be fun i will pay for the rest of the tickets. "
"What are you mad Khushi. We will all contribute towards our own expenses." Said Om.
"I agree with what Om said." Says Aakash and NK.
Khushi:"Fine."
Khushi's  POV...
"Thank god i will be able to relax for a couple of days. Without this Laad governor."
Khushi:"Don't worry about accommodation i own a resort there so we can book there."

After breakfast Khushi told HP to leave the suitcases back in her room and she packs her things for her holiday.

If you guys wants to see what happens next... Please vote.
Chapter goal:80+ votes.

Let me know what your views are in the comments...
Also help me get 310 followers...
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Author's Note
Please tap the '☆' as it will motivate me to continue writing.
Thanks for reading♡😊
Lots of love
SovArshi😙