I am extremely happy for you

Arnav was not like how he was during the wedding period of rikara. He had no one to be playful with, trouble and talk to. Apart from all this he missed khushi terribly and whenever his family would mention Khushi's name his eye would light up as love and happiness shone in those eyes. This went unnoticed by everyone except for Lavanya who could see the love in his eyes. Now it has been 2 weeks since Khushi left Dehli and in Shantivan Jhanvi called the pandit home to look at Arnav's and Lavanya's horoscope and finalize the wedding date. After 30 minutes the pandit says... (Note from writer i don't know much about Horoscope matching. So i am really Sorry if it is wrong.😔)
Pandit:"Jhanvi beta the most auspicious date for the is on the 20 of September."
Jhanvi:"Is there no other date after that."
Pandit:"No Jhanvi beta as it is their horoscopes match only 29/34 and also Arnav betuwa's horoscope says that he will marry someone who is extemely close to him and that they will marry. But there's no date in the next 3 years and if Lavanya betiyaan and Arnav betuwa get married there will be some tragic incident."
Kalyani:"panditji is there no pooja for this to avert this."
Pandit:"There is you must tell the hona wali bahu to fast from tonight till tomorrow afternoon. That means she can drink only water or juice and thereafter we will have to do a haven."
Kalyani:"Theek hai panditji start the preparation for the pooja and the wedding. Jhanvi bahu you inform the friends and family."
Devyani:"Gauri betiyaan call and inform your family."
Arnav:"Gauri don't inform Khush I want to inform her myself."
Nk:"Congratulations Nannav mere bhai. Lavanya Bhabi."
Aarti:"Congrats bhaiya. Congrats bhabi and Bhaiya please tell Khushi she needs to be here next week to start with preparation of her best friends wedding."

Meanwhile at SR manor...
Pankaj is working on his Mac book and gets a video call and sees the caller ID and gets happy... he answers the call.
Pankaj:"Namaste princess how are you?"
Khushi:"I am fine dad actually i am extremely happy. Dad can you call everyone. I have something important to say."
Pankaj:"Sraddha,Aditi, Ma, baba come see who called."
They all come to the living room and see Khushi on the laptop.
Khushi:"Namaste Buaji, Mumaa, dida and dadu."
All greet Khushi together:"Namaste beta/Pari."
Pankaj:"Now tell us the good news."
Khushi:"Mum, Dad, Buaji,Dida,Dadu guess what...?" She said creating an atmosphere full of suspense.
All say together:"WHAT!"
Khushi:"My investors have decided that i should open a massive hotel with a resturant and a mini mall in wait i won't say you all have to guess where?"
Dida/Dadu:"England. "
Khushi:"Nope."
Buaji:"Australia. "
Khushi:"Nah ah."
Aditi:"South Africa, Dubai uhmmmm Russia."
Pankaj:"No wait wait wait before you answer Khushi is it....

In India?"

Khushi:"YESSSSSS.... and the best part is the project is happening in Delhi and i am going to be there until the project is finished. "
Aditi:"Thank you Lord Krishna my daughter will be by me."
Pankaj:"Your mother will be the most happy as she was having a bad feeling that something is going to happen to you. Now you are coming your Mumaa will relax a bit."
Dida:"You must never underestimate the power of a mother's instinct beta." Told him politely.
Pankaj:"I am only joking ma." Answered politely.
Dadu:"Forget all that Khushi when are you coming."
Khushi:"In 2 days time."
Buaji:"that is wonderful."
Khushi:"Ok family i have to go now because i have to leave for the resturant now for checking how the service and management is."
Dadu:"You go beta. Goodbye."
Khushi:"Goodbye."
Everyone:"Goodbye."

Shot moves back to Shantivan...
Arnav calls khushi...
Arnav:"Hi khush. How are you."
Khushi:" Hi Arnavji. I am good and you?"
Arnav:"I am good. Hold on one second someone wants to speak to you."
Khushi:"Ok."
Arnav puts the phone on speaker.
Nk:"Hi Khush how are you."
Khushi:"Nanheji Aap. I am fine and you."
Nk:"I am not good."
Khushi:"Why is that so."
Aarti:"Because we never get to see you duh."
Khushi:" Aarti di how are you. "
Aarti:"How can i ever be fine when i never seeyou in years."
Khushi:"Don't worry di i am coming to India in 2 days. So you can see me then."
Aarti:"Wow that is awesome because your best friend is getting married on the 20 of September  so you have to be here."
Khushi:"Arnav's marrige is fixed😦."
Aarti:"Haan you guessed right."😄
Khushi:"can i speak to Arnavji so i can congratulate him. "
Aarti switches the phone off speaker mode and hands it to Arnav.
Arnav:"Hi Khush. "
Khushi:"Hi Arnavji congratulations for your wedding. I am extremely happy for you both."
Arnav:"Thanks Khush. I am glad that you are are in 2 days and the is only happening because of you. If you never encourage me to tell Lavanya my feelings then today she might not be my would be wife."
The words would be wife coming from her Arnavji's mouth just added salt to her fresh wounds of the heart. It stang so much that she wants to mourn the loss of her love. Her bachpan se ki pyaar (Love since childhood.)
A few minutes later they said goodbye and put the phone down.

2 days later...
Khushi's flight landed and she made her way to SR manor. Once she arrived there she pressed the bell and Aditi opened the door.
Aditi:"Hello pari. Who is this with you."
Khushi:"Hi mumaa this is Shravan Malhotra. Shravan this is my mum."
Aditi:"Nice to meet you beta."
Shravan:"Nice to meet you too Aunty."
Aditi did Aarti and welcomed them home and they entered the house and Khushi started to introduce Shravan to everyone and once done she showed Shravan to his room.
After sometime Dadu informs khushi that they were invited for dinner at Shantivan.
Khushi and Shravan go to their rooms and freshen up.
They come down and leave for Shantivan.

At Shantivan Dadu rings the bell and Is welcomed by Jhanvi and Tej. Once entering everyone gives a confused look to Shravan and Khushi as they were hand in hand and she notices this and introduces him to the family.
Khushi:"Everyone this is Shravan my lawyer/Best friend. "
They all greeted Shravan with big genuine smiles accept for Arnav.
Arnav POV...
"Who the bloody hell is this guy. Why is why is he holding my Khushi's hand. My Khushi where did come from ASR stop it control your thoughts.😥 Well i think i am being possessive because I was her only Male best friend. "

If you guys wants to see what happens next... Please vote.
Chapter goal:80+

Let me know what your views are in the comments...
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Author's Note
Please tap the '☆' as it will motivate me to continue writing.
Thanks for reading♡😊
Lots of love
SovArshi😙

P.S. Guys I know this update is crap and it is not that interesting but please do vote. If not vote comment on the changes you would like me to make.😊