mehndi

After breaking apart Jhanvi spoke:"Chotte how do you know Khushi Beta."
Arnav:"Maa we were in school together. You remember Khush my best friend. "
Jhanvi:"Yes I do."
Arnav:"Khushi is Khush. I call her that."
Jhanvi:"Oh my god! Khushi beta do you know how my chotte missed you. And how much he used to talk about you everyday. I always wanted to meet that Khush now I finally I met you." She said and hugged Khushi.

Nani:"Ok everyone dinner is ready come."
After dinner everyone left for their houses.

The next day...

It was the next function which the mehndi and everyone was rushing here nd there and making sure that everything goes well.
All of the family members from the Singh-Rajput house went to Shantivan and all the men wher in the Entertainment room and the women were in the living room.

The mehndi ladies came and did beautiful designs on Gauri's hand as Aditi, Anjali and Radika. After Anjali Khushi went to apply mehndi while Anjali was looking for Arnav as she needed to speak to him urgently.
Mehndi lady:"What Name should I write?"
Anjali:"Khushi Have you seen Chote any where?"
Khushi:"Arnavji... No Anjaliji I haven't. Write K."
Mehndi lady:"Ok miss."
After that all the mehndi people left, everyone had Chai and wait for their Mehndi to dry.
Once their Mehndi dried they went the kitchen and prepared Sugar and lemon juice to make the stain more darker. Once they applied that they also heated cloves and pkaced their over the smoke and wrapped the brides hands in a packet. After a few more hours all the women removed the mehndi and washed their hands.
By then all the men also joined the women. Everyone's mehndi stain was dark. Then the women were looking at each other's design.
Lavanya:"Hey Khush, let's see your mehndi."
Khushi:"Lavanya first show yours. Come on show it na."
Lavanya shows Khushi. And she spots the letter "A" which saddens her but masked it in a smiling says:"Ohho see the letter"A" hidden. Wow and your stain is so dark also. Which means he loves you so much."
Lavanya:"Ok ok enough no more teasing let's see yours now."
Khushk puts out her hand.
Lavanya:"Such a beautiful pattern I wish mine was like this so intricate and the stain is darker than mine. Now let's see if I can find the letter you wrote on your hand... she finds the letter "A" also written on Khushi's palm."A" oh so your boyfriend's name also starts with the letter "A" Tell me his name."
Khushi:"WHAT "A" BUT I TOLD HER TO WRITE "K"."
Lavanya:"ASR come here fast."
Arnav:"Yes."
Lavanya:"Khushi's boyfriend's name also starts with an A see." She points to her hand.
Arnav:"Hey Khush... wow your stain came out very dark anyway nice na. Will like your boyfriend soon."
Khushi:"I don't have one."
Arnav:"Ok come let's sit and talk."
They went the living room and started talking...
And then The Singh-Rajput decided to leave.
Arnav:"Aunty can I meet Khush tomorrow as I want to catch up with life and stuff."
Aditi:"Off course you can."
Arnav:"Thanks aunty. Khush see tomorrow."
Everyone leaves.

In the Night
Arnav's room...
Arnav sits on the bed and remembers the beginning of Khushi's and his friendship.

Arnav's comes out off his thoughts and suddenly feels someone hugging him from the back.
"You know how long I never hug you. I was missing you today. "
Arnav:"Oh Lavanya it's you."
Lavanya:"Yeah. ASR what were you thinking about. "
Arnav:"Nothing I think you should go home before ma gets angry."
Lavanya:"Ok. Bye."
Arnav:"Bye."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Author's Note
Please tap the '☆' as it will motivate me to continue writing.
Thanks for reading♡😊
Lots of love
SovArshi😙

P.S: I will update with hindi dialogues soon ok.