6. Match Together

"Would you like to come in?"

"Yeah, yes, sure." Louis stammered making Harry smirk a bit. They walked inside and Louis jumped a little when a man suddenly bowed down in front of them.

"Welcome back home, sir." Alberto said politely.

"Thank you, Alberto. Please park my car inside." Harry nodded at the man. The man excused himself with another bow of his head. Louis watched all of this wide eyed.

"Who's that?" Louis asked, still lost.

"That was- um... that was my butler." Harry said with a weak smile.

"What the holy flipping cows Harry? You have a fucking personal butler?" Louis basically shouted, making Harry flinch a little. "Dear lord, we can't even afford another car." Louis mumbled the last part.

"I'm sorry." Harry sighed.

"What are you apologizing for?" Louis' whole demeanor went soft.

"For being a rich kid." Harry shrugged before turning around to walk up to the elevator, gesturing Louis to follow him. Louis watched him with his mouth hung open. Did Harry Styles just apologize? For being rich? Louis ran his hands down his face with a silent groan before following Harry.

He decided to keep his mouth shut when they entered an elevator instead of going up the stairs like normal people would do at a normal house. But this is no normal. This is what being rich looks like. Louis let out a sigh before turning to Harry who keeps fiddling with his fingers.

"I'm sorry." Louis voiced.

"For what?"

"Um... for overreacting to all of this and making you feel like you did something wrong. You can't help it that you are born rich. I'm glad you don't go around boasting about your 2 million dollar car or 30 story mansion." Louis said all of this without making eye contact with Harry. His hands went wild trying to prove his point. Harry watched him with a fond smile.

The elevator dinged, interrupting Louis' little speech and Harry's little fond moment.

"It's all okay." Harry flashed a dimpled smile towards Louis, before stepping out of the small space of the elevator. Louis felt his knees buckle at the sight of Harry's smile and he blushed making Harry smirk. When Louis thought that nothing could get more embarrassing, elevator doors decided to close itself and Louis didn't notice at all until Harry put his hand on them to make them open again.

"You better step out now unless you decided to live in that fancy small space." Harry chuckled. Louis felt like whining at how embarrassed he felt. He blushed scarlet red as he stepped out of the elevator.

They walked down the hallway in silence as Louis drowned himself in his own embarrassment. Harry suddenly stopped making Louis bump into his back and fall to the ground with a loud thud. Harry is quick to go for his aid and crouched down to Louis' level.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked gently. Louis nodded and Harry would've believed it if it wasn't for Louis' twisted face. Harry felt like cooing when Louis kept making his pout go deeper.

"Aw, c'mon. Where does it hurt?" Harry asked gently again making Louis' heart race like it's going for Olympics. Louis felt like slipping into his headspace right then and there and jump into Harry's arms calling him daddy.

"Lou?" Harry tried again when Louis just kept staring at him without saying anything.

"My- my bum hurts." Louis mumbled making Harry smile fondly at the boy.