9. Lights Off

Harry buckled Louis to the passenger seat. He got into the driver side and started driving home. He hoped that Louis wouldn't bitch about Harry taking him to his place instead about Louis'. Well, true, it's Louis who said that Harry should take him to Harry's place but the stubborn boy is not a one to believe anything.

Harry stopped at a red light and looked at Louis to find him sleeping with his mouth slight open. He looked really adorable like that. Harry's mind went back to what Louis called him.

'Daddy?' Harry thought biting his bottom lip while trying to keep his dirty thoughts at bay. He didn't realize that the red light has turned green until a loud honk from behind. He quickly stepped on the gas but when he's right at the middle of the junction there was another car coming at high speed from his right. He stepped on the break while honking loudly.

Luckily there wasn't any accident but the effect from the break woke Louis up. He was rubbing at his neck while looking around with confused look.

There was Harry yelling profanities at the fast driving driver. Clearly the red light for his right was still on when probably drunk driver decided to drive past it. He kept cursing until he calmed down from the fear he felt. He finally let out a sigh and pulled the car aside.

He looked at Louis to make sure that he's doing fine and found him staring around while rubbing his neck with confused eyes. He looked really adorable when he looked up at Harry with big blue eyes.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked inspecting Louis for any bruise or anything.

"M-my neck." Louis removed his hand so Harry can see what's wrong. There was a bruise that's caused by the seatbelt which wasn't that bad.

"Where are we?" Louis asked looking around and groaned when a massive headache hit him. The short nap was not helping at all.

"We are only two minutes away from my place."

"Why are we going to your place?" Louis asked confused.

"Because you said so?"

"L-" Louis hiccupped. "Let's go to my place. My mom is not home." Louis rubbed at the sides of his head.

"Okay." Harry shrugged. It only took placing his head back on the window for Louis to fall asleep again. Harry took a deep breath before starting the car again and starting the drive to Louis' place.

"This boy is like the weather." Harry mumbled to himself as he pulled up to Louis' drive way. He took Louis' bag and dug through it to find the key in the front pocket.

He took Louis into his arms bridal style and went inside the dark house. He switched on few lights before finding the one for the stairs and walked up them with Louis still in his arms. He had to open few doors until he found Louis' room and he let out a sigh as he placed Louis on his bed.

Louis looked very peaceful in his sleep and it made Harry smile fondly at the small boy. He took off Louis' shoes and pulled the covers up to his waist. He doesn't think that Louis would be too happy to find out if he changed his clothes.

He kept staring at Louis' peacefully beautiful face. He knew it was creepy but he can't help it because Louis is really a beautiful person.

Once the angry red bruise on Louis' neck caught his eye he realized that he has to clean it and apply some medicine to it.

He went out of Louis' room to find Louis' bathroom to get medicine and something to clean up. He found the bathroom and went through the drawers. He found the medicine but he couldn't find anything to clean Louis' bruise with. There wasn't saline either. He looked around the bathroom to find a rag but much to his disappointment, he couldn't. He went back to Louis' room to get an old shirt or something that he can use.