10. The Daddy Incident

Harry was half asleep when the word 'Infantlism' popped up on his laptop's screen. He blinked to fight his sleepiness as he read through the description. By the end of the description he's sitting on the bed, fully awake. He clicked on one of the millions of links popped up. That led him to a Tumblr page.

He scrolled down and there were pictures of a teenage girl wearing diapers, million pictures of stuffed bears, three million pictures of sippy cups and cute baby bottles, also five million posts about daddy this, daddy that.

'Hold up! Daddy? Louis called me daddy too.' Harry raked his head for the answers. It didn't even take him five seconds to put two and two together. He knows that he can't assume anything but a fact is a fact. He can't help but figure out the facts matched with the moments with Louis.

"Yes!" Harry punched air in triumph.

If Harry stayed the whole day in his room researching, that's no one's business.

-

Louis walked into the bathroom to take a shower before bed. He groaned when he remembered that he has school the next day. Once showered, he went back to his room and into his closet to find some night clothes. He dropped the towel and dressed in the boring grey sweatpants and a maroon jumper all the while sadly eyeing to where he has his box of secrets hidden.

He fought the urge to open the box and take a peek inside knowing he'd probably pop a dummy in his mouth for the night. He can't risk getting caught by his mom.

Once settled on the bed, he took his phone that was resting on his nightstand. He sent Harry a quick text to thank him. He already decided that he'd act like he can't remember the part where he called Harry 'daddy'. Playing dumb is the best way to hide secrets.

He waited a few minutes for a reply from Harry but when there wasn't one he shut off the phone and pulled the covers up. Soon the room was filled with his soft snores.

-

Harry woke up with his neck twisted to a side with his laptop still on the bed. He groaned as he rubbed his neck. He tilted it side and side to make sure it's doing okay. He finally turned off the blaring alarm and got off the bed.

As he was showering and finally waking up, everything he learnt last night came rushing into his mind. He hummed a little tune as he thought about everything. At the end he decided to keep the promise he made to himself about not asking Louis. He'd rather not embarrass the boy.

There must be a reason why he has it hidden. Then again, who wants the world to know that he's an adult baby who loves to wear diapers and called baby boy. To be really honest, Harry found it really cute. He imagined Louis' face on every picture on Tumblr. Harry actually didn't care about the lifestyle. If something, he really liked it.

Underneath his sassy façade, Harry is a really caring guy. The walls he has put up just to secure his scared heart. He knew that his heart was really fragile. A littlest of things can break it into shattered pieces.

He's scared that Louis would walk through those tall blue walls and steal his heart, because, he definitely is too fond of the small sassy boy who has a massive secret hidden underneath the pile of ragged clothes in his closet.

Harry sighed as he got himself dressed in his expensive clothes. That's one perk of being rich. He gets to style all he wants and he's really a stylish person.

-

"Hi, Louis the Princess!" Harry winked at Louis who was leaning against his own locker which is next to Louis.