Why should I care?

Harsh's POV

My neighbour across the block fascinated me. First of all she tried to help me. Then when I thanked her, she gave me tight lipped smile and shut the window on my face. Literally.

Though I was a dumb in the first place. I was trying to switch on the monitor and CPU while the main switch wasn't on. I am sure she must have felt that I was a fool. Here goes the first impression down into the drain. By the way why should I care what she feels about me?
She is an ordinary girl after all. Though she looked cute wearing Scooby Doo pyjamas.

She looked sensible and her serious face reflected her efficiency. I am sure she must be a topper in her class. Her glasses gave her an intelligent look. Definitely I must have came across as a dumb guy. She had a simple look. Nothing hot or glamourous about her. Just a next door intelligent looking girl. Wait why am I thinking about her? why should I care what she thinks about me?

Anyways I am in third year of my collage and the first semister is about to begin after two days so I could simply chill now.

My eyes go to my window and I find a pair of big eyes looking at me. And then suddenly I realize that I am looking like a fool at present. I am sitting on my chair, my legs spread on the study desk. My right hand is picking my nose and with my left hand, I am eating my sandwich. I get up instantly to straighten up myself and go towards the window to greet her.

She looks at me and with horror she closes her eyes. It takes me a while to realise that I am partially naked.Yeah I forgot I am shirtless and am just wearing my shorts. Again she shuts the window on my face. This time there is not even a tight lipped smile.

Here goes my second impression down in the drain. Again why the hell should I care what she thinks about me? My brain isn't working and I sigh and feel frustrated with myself.