Sexy and playful

Harsh's POV

It was midnight when I had just returned home after watching an erotic movie. To be frank I was little turned on. As soon as I reached my room, I removed my shirt. I must say that thanks to my regular swimming sessions, I have been able to maintain a ripped and muscular body.

Suddenly I note that my window is open. It's the time when the Chicken girl comes to the window to bid me good night. I go towards the window without wearing my shirt.

As soon as she sees me her expression changes. From happy to horror stricken. I grin at her playfully and give her a flying kiss. It seems to torment her. She goes lost into thinking. As if deciding something.

Then she looks at me with a determined expression. She then, takes her index finger and lightly licks her it with her tongue. The vision in front of me transpires something so erotic that I turn speechless. She pouts and playfully gives me a flying kiss. Not before freeing her huge voluminous hair from the bun. She pouts and touches her collar bone with her hands.

For me she was a next door simple girl. Such an unexpected gesture turned me dumbfounded.

Then she laughs her musical laugh and shuts the window on my face! With a bang. And there I am, scratching my head, wondering what just happened.