Swag

Kuhu's POV

I always thought that I was a sane person. However I doubted my sanity when I realized that I had fallen for a guy who was lazy enough to spread his legs on the study desk, pick his nose and eat food at the same time! And then trying to greet me when he was partially naked. He isn't my type. Wait why do I care if he is of my type!?

Swag se karenge sabka swagat!!" (We would welcome everyone with a swag)
I was busy dancing at the peppy feet tapping Bollywood number (song) . My dance resembled to chicken dance. So what? It helped me to beat my stress.

Though the exams were over, my collage had announced that they would send a student abroad for an educational trip. All expenses paid by them! And I wanted to be that lucky person to win the chance to go abroad without spending a single penny of my parents. I belonged to a financially well to do family but taking money from my parents was something I dreaded the most.

I was busy sharpening my skills.. working on my grades, working hard on my other talents like playing musical instruments , singing, writing and so on.

However to my horror I noticed that the window was open. With an expected fear, I went to the window to find the monkey guy copying my moves. As if he was teasing me. He was smiling at me, doing the chicken dance moves. And this time I was dumbfounded.

And then he did exactly what I did the earlier day. He shut the window on my face! Ouch it did hurt!!! I cursed him under my breath and focused on getting back to my job.