Chapter Fifteen: Team 12 Formed

Kazumi POV

     I'm at our house. Well. Near our house. I'm at the tree that's beside our house. I am currently being scolded by an annoying, perverted Kakashi. "Your team is gonna be mad at you."

"Let them. I'm mad at you when you're late. So we're even."

"Come down. Now!"

"Fine!" I jumped down my tree and looked at the pissed Kakashi. "Fine. Fine. I'm going. And I have a reason. Unlike you."

"Me and the others are watching you. Let's go?"

"Just a minute." I said and went inside our house. I went in my room and grabbed my books. Well. Like Kakashi's though. Maybe I'm a pervert too. Maybe. I sighed and teleported to Kakashi. "Ready to go?"

"Yup. How long am I late?"

"New record. You're late for five hours."

"Oh. Let's celebrate later. Anyway. Hold on to me tightly. I'm gonna teleport. And you would probably barf."

"Okay." He held on my shoulders and I teleported to our training ground.

Training Ground 7.

I saw my soon-to-be-team. Yuki, Sheila and Zara are playing some kind of game. Lukario is silently sleeping with saliva dripping. And Gin is sleeping as well, but under a tree with no saliva.

I saw my ex-team. Naruto is sleeping too. Sakura and Sasuke are talking. I sweat dropped. Maybe I was too late?

Kakashi coughed loud enough to be heard by everyone. It worked. Everyone-except Lukario- and Naruto-looked at us. I can see the pissed look in Sakura, Sasuke, Zara, Yuki and Shelia. "YOU'RE LATE!"

"Sorry. A black cat crossed my path. So I have to take the other way."

"LIAR!"

"Well. I was actually pretty tired. There are some problems I have to solve too. Sorry."

"Oh. Okay then."

"HA! SEE! IF YOU SAY WHERE YOU ARE, THEN THEY'LL BELIEVE YOU!"

"Jeez."

"Okay then Team 12. Wait. Wake up Lukario first."

"I'll handle it sensei." Zara said. I nodded. I saw her walking towards Lukario. She took a deep breath. "OH MY KAMI! RUN LUKARIO! IT'S YOUR MOM!"

"NOOOOOO! NOT THE PAN! ANYTHING BUT THE PAN! Oh. Aw come on!"

"IDIOT!" She punched Lukario on the head. "OW! What was that for?!"

"Sensei's here you nitwit! Get up!" She yelled. I can hear Lukario say a bunch of cussing words. I only chuckled. I clapped my hands together. "Okay! Team 7 and Kakashi. You'll watch somewhere okay?"

"Okay. Don't get killed."

"Good luck sissy!"

"Good luck."

"Good luck........to your team."

"Sasuke. Still Sasuke." I said while shaking my head. I sensed someone. "Okay. Whoever's hiding to who knows where. Come out now."

Then Gramps, Shikaku, Inoichi, Shibi, Guy, Asuma, Kurenai, Ibiki, Anko Oh kami this is too much. Team 8, 9, 10. Apparently team 10 is done with their mission. "Why are there so many of you? This is a test. Not a funeral."

"We just like to see the newbie in training."

"Why didn't you just watch in Gramps' crystal ball?"