Chapter Twenty-One: Chunnin Exams Part One

Kazumi POV

     Me and Naruto ate ramen and we were at the Yamanaka flower shop, buying some flowers. I would prefer giving Gramps some Lilacs and blue Orchids. Naruto some orange tulips.

Of course.

It's always orange.

But he bought some roses. Reason? I don't actually know. But I'm guessing, it's because we're the land of fire.

I gave Ms. Yamanaka the money and we teleported to Gramps' Office. "Hey Gramps." I said and transformed into my normal self again. "Hi ya old man!"

"Naruto. Kazumi. I thought you two are in the academy for the first exam? Well. Naruto."

"Hehehe. Well. I asked Kazumi if we can eat some ramen before I start the exams. And. Here! We brought you flowers! Believe it!"

"Yeah. I thought of giving you these before the exams start. Here."

"Thank you Naruto. Kazumi. These are wonderful. Naruto. I love that you bought me red roses. It represents our village."

"Thanks!"

"I knew it! Oh yeah. And who thought you could be smart, you little squirt."

"Hey! I'm smart ya know!"

"Only people who actually know you, know the answer."

"Agh! Fine. But I believe that I'm smart! Believe it!"

"Alright. Alright. You can be smart.....sometimes. Anyway. Let's head back to the academy. Ibiki is gonna be mad if we're late. He already said that I have been infected from Kakashi's sickness of being late. Jeez."

"Alright! Bye Gramps! When we meet again, I'm gonna be Chunin! Believe it!"

"Good luck in the exams Naruto. Be careful when it's the second exam. Good luck."

"Thanks Gramps! Bye!"

"Bye Gramps. Wish Naruto luck." He nodded and smiled at us. Both of us gave him a closed eye smiled.

I crossed my arms and teleported to Room 301.

Just in time! "Oi. Naruto."

"Eh?"

"Shika. Nice to see you again." I said and transformed into my little self again. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and threw my arms on him. "Hey. Um. Kazumi? Can we talk?"

"Huh? About what?" I looked at my team. Sheila, Gin and Zara holding Lukario and Yuki back.

They're furious.

But why?

I looked back Shika. I furrowed my eyes at him. He was about to speak, but Ibiki broke the door and yelled. "Alright you maggots! Shut the hell up and go to your seats! You already have your numbers! MOVE!"

"IBIKI YOU BASTARD! YOU DON'T HAVE TO F*CKING YELL! YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH!"

"WHO ASK YOUR OPINION UZUMAKI?!"

"ME!" I sighed and crossed my arms. I teleported next to Ibiki and transformed into my normal self again. I huffed and looked away from him.

He grew an irk mark on his head and sighed deeply. Kami. He's really annoying. "Alright. I'll explain some rules. As you all know, this is a written exam. Anyone who is caught cheating will be recorded. If you're caught cheating five times, you, and your team are out of this room. If you score-" I ignored what he was saying.

I already know this test. It's very much like the Jounin Exams. You have to cheat in order to get the answers.

But what Ibiki said is right. If you're caught cheating five times, then you're out. You're not fit to be a ninja if you don't know how to gather Intel. "-zumi! KAZUMI YOU LITTLE MAGGOT!"