Chapter Twenty-seven: This Isn't Goodbye

Kazumi POV

Team 7 and 12 were improving really fast.

Lukario and Naruto were the ones that improved the most.

Lukario made at least 3 or more of his clan's jutsus. Although the name is crappy, the jutsu is powerful. I think it's rank is a B Ranked one or higher.

His first one is Shadow Possession: Shadow clone style. Weird and long name, I know.

But what it does, he summons at least 3 or more shadow clones, and all of them, and gonna use their shadow possessions, and aim at the opponent.

We can agree that it is weird.

Anyway. Next one is Shadow dragon jutsu. His shadow is gonna morph into a dragon, and attacks the opponent's shadow.

For example. If the shadow dragon, hit's the opponent's shadow's leg, or any part of the body, it affects the opponent's real body.

That is extremely powerful and confusing.

There are many more, and I don't want to say it all.

Naruto learned the rasengan, and he says he's gonna combine it with his other chakra natures. He created, okay, I don't know the name, since he didn't come up with any.

It's like Zabuza's water prison. No matter what, you can't dodge it. The range is so long, the only way you can escape it, is by teleporting.

But when you're in it's range, it, um, how can I explain it? It kinda engulfs you. Is engulf the right word?

Never mind.

It traps you like Zabuza's water prison, but this is the winning part. It takes all of your chakra, but, Naruto receives it.

Naruto receives the opponent's chakra. That's cool. The awesome part is, you can trap more than 10 people. Since the range is long.

Moving on.

Sheila has really improved, and she, I think, created 2 or more jutsus.

One of them is like Naruto's. It's also long range. It creates a dome around the opponent, or opponents, and takes all of your chakra.

Cool right?

All of them have really improved.

And I'm proud.

"Sissy! I named my new jutsu!"

"What is it Naru?"

"Rasendome!" I sweat dropped at the name. But he's right. It is a dome-like thing. "I guess?"

"Hehe!"

"Hmm. Let's go to the arena now."

"Can I teleport us there sissy?!"

"Okay. Make sure that we're not lost."

"Don't worry! I can do this!" He said and placed my hand on his shoulder.

We teleported in the middle of the arena. I looked at Naruto and he gave me the thumbs up. I only chuckled and patted his head.

I teleported Naruto next to Sakura and Ino, and I teleported next to Gramps. I noticed a different chakra signature coming from the Kazekage. It's like...

Orochimaru.

I widen my eyes and looked away from him. That bastard is still trying to kill Gramps.

I leaned in Gramps' ear. "Gramps. Orochimaru's here."

I can hear him gasp. He looked at me with a shocked and terrified look. Then his face looked serious. "Are you sure Kazumi?"