Chapter Twenty-four: "SENSEI!!!"

Sheila POV

    The sun was slowly rising. I smiled at when Sasuke confessed to me last night. The others were slowly starting to wake up. And I only yawned. "Good morning sleepy....*yawn* heads."

"Morning Sheila."

"Morning Heila."

"Morning, Sasuke."

"I'll get some food."

"Oh! I'll come! I'll get some fish you guys!" Yuki said happily and went with Gin. Lukario stood up and stretched. "Morning guys. I'll get some wood."

"I'll sleep. Wake me up when there's food."

"Hmph. Same as always." I chuckled. But that chuckle soon died down when I felt an unfamiliar chakra signature. "What?"

"Hello there.....Sssasssuke Uchiha."

That sounds like...

I then screamed on the top of my lungs...

Like sensei said.

"SENSEI!!!"

"Gah!"

Kazumi POV

     I felt uneasy for some reason. I was with Ibiki and Anko. I groaned and grabbed another newspaper. "Jeez. I think I'm getting random goosebumps. So annoying."

"Maybe it's-"

"SENSEI!!!" Anko and Ibiki chuckled and I quickly stood up. I only glared at them.

I removed my Jounin outfit and to my other clothing. I wore my orange and black jacket. My black pants and I grabbed my katana. "Where are you going Kazumi?"

"I....am going to that voice. And that voice, was my students and team. I think.....it was Sheila's voice."

"But why? You know....that this is a test. Not a mission."

"This is a mission for them. I told them, to call me.....when they found that disgusting pedophile grass ninja. And that pedo.....is Orochimaru."

"WHAT?!"

"HOW?!"

"I don't know how he got here. But I do know what he's after. And. That is Sasuke Uchiha. He has the Sharigan, which interests him. If you want to come, grab onto me." They nodded and held on my shoulders.

I concentrate and teleported next to Sheila. The others were on their battling stances. But they calmed down when they saw me. Ibiki and Anko were on their battle stance.

I only crossed my arms and glared at Orochimaru. "Ah. Ssso I sssee, why the girly ssscreamed for help. How did you know that I wasss here, Uzumaki?"

"Simple. You're after the Uchiha boy. He has the Sharingan, that obviously I interests you."

"You're sssmart. Like the other Uzumaki I have."

"W-what?" I glared harder at him. Another one? "How can you be sure, that it's another Uzumaki?"

"Ssshe hasss your clan'sss techniquesss. That crimssson red hair. And ssshe can ussse sssome ssseals."

"S-sissy? What is he talking about."

"Whoever she is, give her back. She doesn't belong to some experiment lover like you!"

"Not a chanccce Uzumaki. Ssshe'sss ussseful for my little team."

"Ibiki. Anko. Grab him and put him in the Interrogating building. I want answers!"

"Right/Fine." They said and I smirked.