Chapter Twenty-six: The Preliminaries; Lukario Versus Gin

Kazumi POV

I woke up with my head throbbing. I looked to my left, and it was Naruto. "Naru.....to." I managed to say his name, and he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

He then hugged me,  and I hugged him back. "I know everything now. Don't worry. You're free. You're free."

"What...do you mean?"

"I know everything about this Danzo Shimura, and how he treated you. You said so yourself, when you were drunk."

"Oh yeah. That's why my head is aching." I said and the door suddenly opened. I saw Gramps and I gave him a tired smile. "Kazumi. I have already exiled Danzo for what he has done to you. And what was about to do."

"Thank you.....Gramps Hokage." I said and he smiled. I sat up and held my head in pain. "Oh well. Let's go to the arena. Are you finished with your fight, Naruto?"

"Yup! I won! And I beat Kiba!" I chuckled and patted his head. "Let's go." I said and I teleported us there. I teleported Gramps to his seat, and I teleported to my team. They hugged me, and I hugged back. "I'm sorry for sensei's behaviour earlier. Okay? I'm like that when I'm drunk."

"Don't worry sensei! At least you're okay!" Lukario said and I only patted their heads. "Next match..." I looked at the board. "Sheila Aburame, Versus, Chiko Asura! Please come down."

I looked at Sheila. "You know what to do." I said and she nodded. We went down the railings and faced Chiko.

I teleported next to Gaara. "Oi. Gaara." He looked at me and his eyes widened. But later, he calmed down. "What happened earlier, that made you rampage like that?"

"You know. Drunk and stuff. Sorry about Kurama too. He really wants me to kill."

"Me and Shukaku can tell."

"Did you finished your fight?"

"Yes. The only one that's left are your team."

"Winner! Sheila Aburame!"

"Alright!"

"Next match..." we looked at the board. "Hmm. Yuki Hamura versus Zara Haruno." Uh oh. "Oh no! Why?!"

"Well. Let's go all out in this one Yuki!"

"Okay."

"Remember. You are still a team. No matter what."

"Yes sensei!" They said and they both went down the railings.

I leaned on the railing and observed both of them. "Start!"

"Haruno Style: Poison pollen." Wow. That's a very dangerous jutsu. Pollen was near Yuki, and she closes her eyes.

"Hamura Style: Cat Cloak." I forgot she's from the Hamura Clan. Shoot. This is gonna be a hard one for Zara.

She went all fours, like Kiba, and dashed towards her. She got a few scratches. "Grr. Blossom Punch!" Zara punched the ground, making Yuki fly back and deactivate her jutsu.

She hit the wall and spit out blood. She was unconscious. I teleported next to her, and the others did too. "Yuki I'm so sorry!"

"Man. You're strong Zara! I can't believe a punch can make me fly like that."

"Next battle..." I teleported Yuki to my other team, and placed her down gently. I looked at the board. "Lukario Nara versus Gin Pharo. Come on down the arena."

"Go all out."

"Right." They said and jumped down. Gin went to the other side. I looked back at Yuki. "Are you okay?"

"I can manage sensei." I nodded. I went to the railings and observed. "Start!"

"Fire Style: Fireball/Fire Phoenix Jutsu!" They said and a hug fireball came out of Gin's mouth. While the phoenix just blocked it. Smoke was everywhere.

"Hmph. Okay."

"Fire Style: Multi Fireball/Lion Barrage Jutsu!" Since when did Lukario learn Fire style? Three lions came out, and multiple fireballs were aiming at Lukario.

Smoke filled the room again. And they're both panting. "Man. It's getting hot here."

"Yeah." They both removed their shirts, and I see that all the girls, literally, looked at the both of them. "See?! The ladies love you!"

"S-sensei!"

"Kazumi sensei!"

"Continue on." I said and they nodded. They were only staring at each other. "Water Style: Water Bullets."

"Heh. Earth Style: Mud Wall!"

They're good. Both of them know what to do next. "Enough. Shadow clone jutsu!" Five or more Lukario's came out. Three of them dashed forwards Gin, and the other three were going to their places.

"What?!"

"Shadow stitching jutsu. Gotcha."

"Winner. Lukario Nara!" Lukario undid his jutsu and helped Gin up. "So those three clones were a diversion. Nice one, for a knucklehead."

"Hehe."

"For the ones who won the preliminary. Please pick a number."

After a while, here are the numbers

1. Shikamaru Nara
2. Temari
3. Gaara
4. Sasuke Uchiha
5. Sakura Haruno
6. Zara Haruno
7. Lukario Nara
8. Dosu
9. Naruto Uzumaki
10. Neji Hyuga
11. Sheila Aburame

I really hope Naruto wins.

Naruto towards me and grinned at me. "Let's go home. I' making some ramen to eat."

"Alright!"

"Oh yeah. There is someone that wants to meet you. I'll let you meet him tomorrow. How does that sound?"

"But sissy! I have to train!"

"Huh? With who?"

"Kakashi sensei!"

"Kakashi is gonna be busy with training with Sasuke. I think this someone, is willing to teach you."

"Really?! Awesome! Let's go home now sissy!"

"Alright. Alright. Let's."