What can i do?

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know, that Amanda doesn't has her real children or husband in my story... Instead she has, Jake, her boyfriend. Well, now that's on track. Let's get into the story!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Amanda's pov:

Today is the day and I'm definitely not ready to face it. If you had asked me a year ago, "do you like working on BGT?", I would had say yes, of course. It's my dream job. But now, I don't really know the answer anymore. My life is just messed up. Lately I've had a lot of fake sleepovers, but actually I'm just walking around the city until I get tired. I usually come home in the morning and then I'm just scared. I just know it! He is waiting in our living room. Sometimes he has a knife. When I first met him... Ohh, where do I start? Well, he was amazing and we went on a lot of dates. I thought I loved him, but I didn't. My heart was somewhere else, and he knew it. I want to get away from him so badly, but I can't. He knows all of my secrets. He would threaten me if I tried to end it.

I think we should get back to today, another day that's going to be a living hell. Jake hates everything about BGT, including Simon. "Amanda! I'm leaving. Don't get home late, or you now what happens!", Jake yelled form downstairs. God, I hate this man! Anyway, I need to get ready. Simon always sends me dresses to wear. This time it's a beautiful red see through dress and I absolutely love it! But I can't wear it. The fact, that I have lost a lot of weight and you can see all of my cuts on my arms. The dress is just not the right the thing to wear right now. I looked through my closet and I found this really pretty white jumpsuit (picture further down). I finished my makeup, got dressed and hurried out of the door, since I'm already 20 min late.

 I finished my makeup, got dressed and hurried out of the door, since I'm already 20 min late

Simon's pov:

"Alesha, have you heard anything from Amanda?", I asked her. Maybe she knew something, that I didn't knew. "No, I haven't, but she will be here. It's a new season, she wouldn't miss it.", Alesha said without hesitation."I know, I will just wait for her here", Alesha went into her own dressing room to get ready. As I have been standing her for about 10 min... I saw her. "Amanda! Where are you going?!", she just ran completely past me and went into her dressing room. "Was she crying? It can't be because of Jake, she loves him! And it couldn't be because of BGT either...", I thought to myself. Where is the smiling girl I fell in love with?

AUDITIONS

Amanda hadn't said anything yet. This isn't like her! The girl from the last audition sang perfectly... Normally, Amanda would have loved her, but she didn't say anything. "Amanda? Are you okay? You seemed a little off earlier", I asked at her, but she didn't reply... she just directly looked into my eyes. I could see the sadness in her eyes, and maybe a little hurt. "I have known Amanda for over 10 years. She would tell me if something is wrong. And I can see that something is wrong...", I thought to myself. If I can find out what it is, then I could support her. And I could tell her my feelings. "We're all hoping that you're enjoying yourself. But, it's time for a break for 40 minutes", Ant and Dec said on the stage into their microphone. As soon as they stopped talking, Amanda just ran. I looked at Alesha confused, but she was just talking to David. But what about Amanda? She has been acting really strange today. I want to help and support her, but she wouldn't let me help her. Alesha and David haven't said anything about Amanda. Even Alesha, her best friend, doesn't know what's going on with her. I just want to know one thing, WHAT CAN I DO?

---------------------------------------------------------------

So this is my first chapter in my new story! What do you guys think of it? Well, I hoped you liked it! If you have any ideas or requests, then please tell me - I would love to get some response! After all, I hope you had a great reading experience :))

What do you think Simon is going to do?

Xoxo, AmandaHoldenFan.