Paparazzi & blood

Amanda's POV:

I'm not feeling well and I have had this huge headache, since I woke up. Jake wasn't here. I feel completely sore over my whole body. I don't remember that much from last night, only that I blacked out, because he punched me in the face. There's coagulated blood all over the bedsheets, and it comes from me. I've dried blood in my hair... and lets not talk about the glass that I didn't get out of my stomach. I tried to stand up, but instead I fell. "Amanda, you need to listen to yourself. You can't even walk properly!", I cried out. I was just laying there on the floor and bled. I tried and tried to reach my phone, and I succeeded. I decided to call Simon, my best friend and the person I fell in love with for 10 years ago. "Hi darling, why are you calling? Aren't you feeling well?", it gives me shivers when he calls me "darling". "No, I'm not. I ca- can't make it to audi-ditions today", I told him. "Okay, lets hope you'll get better, so you can come tomorrow! Get well soon", and then he ended the phone call. I tried to stand up, grabbed my purse and left the house. My hair was messy and I still had the same outfit with blood stains on from yesterday. I didn't care at all. I needed to get my stomach checked at the hospital. "I hope there aren't any paparazzi, then Simon and the others would find out... Especially when i looked like this", I said while I was searching for a parking spot. I couldn't see any paparazzi, or so I thought! I heard a click, and when I turned around, no one was there. "It's probably just my imagination", I thought.

Simon's POV:

The auditions were about to start and I miss Amanda more than I should do. She sounded a little off though, but she said, that she wasn't feeling very well. I could hear that Alesha's and David's phone began to make some sounds, and mine as well. "Whoa, guys it's Amanda!", David tried to whisper so the audience didn't hear him. Ant and Dec took a step onto the stage, so they could see them. They looked confused, and I just nodded to them both. I looked at the picture on my screen. It was Amanda. She wore her white skinny jeans with blood stains on them... And her sweater... It was all covered in blood, and it was dripping with fresh blood from her stomach. On her head she got a big bruise, and if you looked closely, then you could see the coagulated blood in her hair... Poor Manda'! What have happened to her?! "Who ever have done this is going to pay!", Alesha and David nodded both. Alesha was about to cry, and I don't blame her. "I will go an check on her. Ant and Dec will replace Amanda and I". "But, Si, please call when you have talked to her or seen her!", Alesha was crying now and David supported her. They looked like a real pair.

Amanda's POV:

Since the doctors knew who I was, they just took me so I wouldn't loose anymore blood. I couldn't really concentrate or think straight. But somehow... I could only think of Simon. He was my first love and he actually took my virginity, when we were in high school. I miss the old days... The good days, when Jake wasn't here... "Amanda? Can you hear me?", I had apparently been lost in my thoughts about Simon. "You're okay now. The surgeon have just sutured your stomach." The doctor's name was Kaitlyn, she was nice. I began to get sweaty and cold at the same time when she asked me, what have happened to me. I couldn't tell her about Jake, because he would spill out my secret to everyone that I love. "I was cleaning the shard of glass from my plate that I dropped, but I forgot that I had washed the floor, so it was slippery. Then I fell and landed on the glass pieces", I just hoped that she would be convinced, but she weren't. "But what happened to your head then?", I had to come up with a good answer. "Well.. When I fell... I hit my head on the stairs. I'm so clumsy". Lets just say, that she didn't quite believe me. But she said that I needed to take some pills and have someone to watch over me. "Jake would NEVER do that, he would just hurt me more... What am I going to do!?", I could feel my heart beating faster and Kaitlyn could see it on the monitor. "Amanda, you need to calm down. You've a visitor". And then Kaitlyn left the room, who could be my visitor... Don't let it be Jake! "Hey... How are you feeling?", Simon came in. "Wait a second, how did you know I was here?", now I was curios... "Well, the three of us sat at the panel and we all got a notification about you", you could see on Simon's face, that he was worried for me. "What did it say?", I tried to be as calm as I could be, but I already knew the answer. "There was a picture of you at the hospital... and you were covered in blood. Alesha began to cry. Darling, you NEED to tell us what in the world have happened to you. I can't lose you!", if I wasn't all locked up with Jake, then I would have kissed him right on the lips, but that will never happen. Wait a second, if I were in the news... Then Jake could have seen it!! "This can't be happening! He is going to kill me!, Simon just looked at me confused. "Manda', what on earth are you talking about! who's going to kill you?", I stared into his beautiful eyes and said, "Jake".

---------------------------------

Hi guys! So this is my third chapter and I hoped that you liked it! I'm actually going to Paris today, so I'm probably not going to update in the next few days <3

What do YOU think will happen next? And what are Simon going to do??