"Babe?"

Simon's POV:
I know that Amanda doesn't like Cheryl, but I really need to see her. I have invited her for a coffee since it needs to be done in the public. The coffee shop was almost empty though. I knew what she wanted, so I ordered for us both. "Isn't that Simon Cowell?!", a man whispered in the back of the shop. Sometimes it could be stressful when you got spotted on a normal day... Cheryl should be here by now.

And there she is... all overdressed for a drink of coffee. "Hi Simey. I have missed you so much!", she kissed my cheek. I didn't kiss her back. "Yeah, that's the thing I wanted to talk to you about", I tried to look confident. "Do you want us to give it a try? Finally!! I'm way better than that slut Amanda!", I could feel my anger boil. "Don't you ever speak about Amanda like that! She's a much nicer person than you will ever be! You're fired!", Cheryl has been working for me as long as I remember. I don't know why I haven't fired her before now. I hate her. "What?! You can't do that!", she tried to hold back her tears. "What the hell, Simon! I will get my revenge. I ALWAYS get what I want!", and then she stormed off. Amanda would love me even more for this. She hates Cheryl.

I took my coffee and went out to my car. I don't know for how long I have been sitting there, but the time flew by. The clock turned 6.30 pm and I needed to get home to Amanda. I miss her. I turned my keys and then drove home.

The door was locked and there wasn't any light on. "That's bizarre. Amanda would normally have made some dinner by now", I sad while taking my shoes off. Where could she be? I walked upstairs into my bedroom. And there she was. My little angel was sleeping. I stepped closer to her. "She's wearing my sweatshirt. And... she has been crying", I thought to myself. Her cheeks were red and she didn't look that happy. "Simon...", she mumbled my name. But she was still sleeping? "She's dreaming about me!", I said to myself. "Don't do this... Don't hurt me...", a tear fell down her cheek. I removed the duvet and laid beside her. She was really cold. I took my arm and held her as close to me.

Amanda's POV:
I felt the cold. Where's my duvet? Who's arm is that? "Simon. What are you doing here?", I asked as cold as I could. I was still upset about him seeing Cheryl. "I thought you were sleeping and I missed you!". What about her?", I don't want to be his little thing if he doesn't even love me! "About who? What on earth are you talking about?", he was getting more and more frustrated. "Cheryl for gods sake!", I closed my eyes. I hate her! "I've fired her! I know you don't like her! Amanda, listen to me. You're the want that I want! I love you more every single day. Since the first day I have met you... I have been in love with you!", his eyes started to tear up. Wait a minute?! He's in love with me? "Amanda, do you want to be my girlfriend?", he looked right into my eyes. I didn't know what to say. "I should better get going...", he said now with tears down his cheeks. I was still in a shock. I could hear his footsteps while he was walking down the stairs.

I ran as fast as I could. I was still in his massive sweater. There he is. I took his arm in a fast move. I have hurt him. "Amanda...?", he was crying, and he never cries. I pulled him close to me and kissed his lips. "Si, I would love to be your girlfriend", he immediately brightens up. He came closer to me and kissed me passionately. All the butterflies flew around in my stomach. I felt like a teenager again. His tongue asked for entrance, and I let him in. It felt like magic. It felt right. I ran my fingers through his soft hair. He lifted me up and took me to his bedroom. Our clothes were already off and we needed this. He was so gentle with me, and it made me shiver. It was one of the most intense nights that I've ever had. It was amazing. He was amazing. I love him.

NEXT MORNING

Simon's POV:
She's actually mine. After such a long time... here she is... laying in my arms. Amanda was still asleep, and she looked so peaceful and beautiful. We're going to the last round of auditions later today. "I can't believe you're finally mine. It took me 10 years to ask you.. and I love you!", I whispered out of nowhere. I could see a smile on her face. "I love you too", she said. She was lying on my chest and I was trying to take control of my heartbeats. "I thought you were sleeping, babe", she blushed a little. "Babe?", she looked up at me. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called you th-", she stopped me. "No, I love it". I went down to kiss her and she let out a moan. It made me smile. The kiss was getting more and more heated. "Si, we don't have time for it.. I need to get ready and so do you", she was already out of the bed. "Do you need these?", I smirked at her. "Give me that", she took the bra and her knickers out of my hand. I have fallen hard for her!

—————————

I'm so sorry for not updating recently! But.... my summer break has finally begun, which means that I have a lot more spare time. I'm really hoping that I can write some chapters!

And if you have any requests for this story, then please let me know!