Messages

Amanda's POV:

What the hell ! Why did I just say that?! Simon is definitely going to be curios now... "Amanda, what do you mean? Jake is a nice guy! You shouldn't even joke about that", Simon said. Jake and Simon have actually been really good friends over the past 6 years. "I'm sorry- I didn't mean too", I tried to hold back my tears, but I couldn't help it, I felt the tear fall down on my cheek. Simon wiped it away. I didn't let him say anything."Could you please call Alesha? I need her right now", he was clearly sad and confused. He just did what I told him to do. I just looked at him and wished that he could be mine, but he can't. "Alesha is on her way. Have I done something wrong? You can tell me, Manda', I don't like you being sad", I know he wanted to help me, but no one can actually help me! "Si, I know... but I can't! You wouldn't understand...", he had his eyes closed. "Wait, was that a tear..?", my inner self thought. I just turned back to reality, when I heard a knock on my door. Simon turned his head towards the door as well. It was Alesha.

Alesha's POV:

"I should probably go now... Darling, you know where to find me", Simon said to Amanda. Something has obviously happened between these two. Amanda just looked at him and said "thanks", she had clearly been crying. Then Simon was gone. "Amanda, are you okay? I saw all the blood... I was scared. I thought I was going to lose you!", she didn't say as much and I don't blame her... "You know... It would be easier, if you just told us what had happened to you", I said to her, not trying to sound harsh in my speech. "Well, I can't. I'm sorry, Ali, I know you just wants the best for me. I just can't.", Amanda is a determined person and I know she wouldn't just tell me. Amanda just started slowly to fall asleep. I can't imagine what she had been through...

---------- 3 hours later ----------

Amanda's POV:

It all just turned white. "You're finally awake. You have been sleeping for 3 hours, how are you feeling? The clock just passed 6 pm", Alesha said. "I- think I'm fine. I am a little hungry though.. When am I allowed to go home?", I tried to talk but it was hard. "I can just go and ask the doctor", and then Alesha went out of my hospital room. "What have gotten myself into? I should just had stayed away from Jake, when he beat me the first time", I said so quit that no one could hear me. After five minutes, Alesha came back. "You are free to go. I will drive you home", she just stood there giving me a sweet smile. I'm really blessed to have a best friend like her! She's always there for me, even in my hardest times. I tried to stand up, packed my bag, talked a bit to Alesha and then we went to her car. "Have you talked to Jake yet? He's probably worried like hell", just his name gives me goosebumps. "No, I haven't", I didn't know what to say. After we had drove for about 10 minutes, I asked her. "WAIT, Can you turn the car please? I need to see Simon...", she just looked at me and said "okay, if that's what you want". Alesha turned her car without any further questions. 

---------- At Simon's place ----------

Alesha waited at his garage until I was inside. "Amanda, you can do this", and then I rang on his door. Simon came out and just looked at me, like I was insane. "Amanda, what are you doing here?", he asked confused. I could hear Alesha's car in the background, she was leaving. "I just... needed to see you", I felt my cheeks turn red. "Then come inside, Darling". I have always loved Simon's house... everything about it just reminds me of him. The pictures, the sofa we once felt asleep on and the smell of his cologne. Sometimes I miss the old days, where it was just "us", and not Jake... Time passes by... and without noticing, I fell asleep on his chest. We were watching one of my favorite films, frozen. I know it's childish, but I love it. "Babe, wake up", Simon tried to wake me up, but I just wanted to lay in his arms... and feel safe. "Amanda, I will make the guest room ready", Simon said. "Si, wait!", he was on his way up the stairs and he stopped. "Can I sleep with you?", I tried to hide my blushed face. "Of course darling. You can just go upstairs and get ready. You can sleep in one of my shirts, it's okay", Simon said. Gosh I love him. I went upstairs and did what I was told. I found one of his shirts and it just smelled like him. I quickly got changed. I haven't looked at my phone since I got into the hospital, so I decided to check it. I have got 7 calls and 3 text messages from Jake. This isn't good. I opened them and I stood there in shook. 

MESSAGES:

"Where are you?! You need to come home right now!", 03:15 pm

"Oh!! You went to the hospital?! What is wrong with you?! You're just a dumb blonde!" ,07:43 pm

"If you aren't home before midnight I will kill you!!!" , 10:57 pm

The clock just turned 12:01 am. I started sweating and panicked... Then I got a new text... It was from Jake.

"I will find you!! And you know that!" , 12:01 am

I locked my phone and stood there. I just starred at my phone. I took a screenshot in case I needed some evidence. But again, I couldn't help it. I just cried and cried. I ran out to Simon's bathroom without thinking about the consequences. I found his medicin cabinet and just looked through his stuff, to only find the pills. "It's either you or your secret", I said before I took the overdose. I began to get a headache.

Simon's POV:

I could hear crying from upstairs, so I just ran after the noise. I opened the bathroom door and the noise was gone. Amanda just looked at me with her eyes filled with tears. I gave my cabinet a glance. It was a big mess. "I'm sorry Si'. I have always loved you from the day I've met you! And I will... for ever", and then she fell into my arms with her eyes closed. "Amanda!! No..!! I love you!", I just screamed and cried.

------------------------------------------------------------

I have finally had the time to just sit down and write a chapter for you guys :) I hoped you liked it! Give it some love <3

What do you think will happen next?