A fake smile :(:

Amanda's POV:

I just had to get out of here. I just ran and ran, until I could feel the sunlight shining at my face. My tiny little body was shaking, sweating and scared. "Amanda!?", I could hear Simons yelling, he was searching for me. Ohh Myyy, he can't see me like this... I don't want him to feel sorry for me. "Ohh noo, not again!", I knew what was going on. I struggled to find the bathroom, but after some time I finally found it. I was more panicked than I ever have been! I just threw myself at the toilet and started to throw my breakfast up and... some blood. I've had these kind of sickness for a half a year now. "Amanda! Are you okay? What's going on?", Alesha's heals had clicked all the way to the bathroom and I just gave her a fake smile. I don't really know if she was convinced, but I can't tell her my secret! Or Jake would get angry and mad! "It's nothing, really. I have just eaten the wrong food, i guess". Well, lets just say that she wasn't convinced. She just gave me the "what's going on" look. "Everything is fine, Alesha", she just looked at me, like I had told her horror story. "Amanda, everything is NOT fine! I can see the blood! Why can't you just tell me what have happened?", I just stood there with my mouth drooping. "Alesha, we need to get back to the panel...", and then I flushes the toilet and left. "Amanda! We need to talk! I just want the best for you", I know she just wants to help me, but I can't tell her. I don't want her empathy.

Alesha's POV:

"What just happened?! Did she walk away from me like that? For gods sake, we're supposed to best friends!", I thought to myself. Amanda isn't like this, something is completely wrong. "5 minutes!", I heard the stage manager yell. "Well, she can't run away forever. Lets go", and then I went onto the stage. Everyone was cheering their hearts out, gosh I love them! This is why i love my job! "Where is Amanda? I thought she was with you", Simon was worried about her, and after what I've seen, then he should be worried. "I WAS with Amanda, until she ran away from me. Somethings up, she isn't feeling quite well. I'm concerned for her, Si.", he tried to read me, but I couldn't bare to tell him about the blood. He would be worried to death! "She needs to be here no-", he didn't get to finish his sentence. The audience was cheering more than ever before. Amanda walked down to the panel and she just looked at me with a fake smile. "I'm sorry", she said. 

AUDITIONS WAS ALMOST OVER

Amanda's POV:

"I know I was a little hard on Alesha, but I couldn't see her looking at me like that. I just don't know how to tell her or to tell all of them...", I thought to myself. I looked at my phone, and if dont get home soon, I would most likely get hurt. Don't get me wrong, I hate interrupting while an act are auditioning."Simon? I'm sorry for interrupting, but I really need to leave NOW...", I tried to reach to him and it worked. "Of course. Manda', you need to tell me if something is bothering you", I just nodded at him and walked over to my dressing room. I chanced into my white skinny jeans and a lovely sweater, so nobody could see my bones. Then I grabbed  my phone, keys and went out to my car. I have already gotten 4 text messages from Jake. Today isn't really my day. I went out to my car and then... I was stuck in the traffic in London. "This can't be happening..!", I was getting more stressed for every minute I waited. "Jake is going to kill me if I doesn't show up now!!", I thought to myself. I sat there in my car and suddenly the traffic started again. I drove as fast as I possibly could on the small road. "You've reached your final destination", my GPS said. It's now or never. I know he is in there, probably with a knife or what else he could find. "Amanda, you can do it. You have to, if you want to protect the people you love", I said so quietly so he couldn't hear me. I opened the door... and there he was. Jake was sitting in "his" chair and starred right into the wall. After he moved in with me about a year ago, then he says that all of the stuff is "his". I hate it. "I've waited for you. You're two hours late! Why can't you just get home on time?!", he yelled into the wall and I felt cold. Even though he didn't looked at me, I could still feel the tension in the air. "I'm sorry! I was stuck in the traffic! You know how the traffic can be in London", I tried to get him to stay calm, but it didn't work at all. Out of nowhere, he threw his whiskey glass at me. I could see and feel the glass that went into my stomach. This isn't good. "Arhh! What the hell was that for?", It hurt so bad, and I could feel the tears coming. "That was for you being such a fat ugly whore! Meet me in the bedroom in 5 minutes!". I couldn't run away, and I knew he was right. I am a fat ugly whore. I tried my best to walk up the stairs, and after my little "fight", then I stood in front of the bedroom. "Lets get this over with it...", I said, still struggling to stand up right. My bleeding hasn't stopped and it hurts like hell! But Jake doesn't care. He never does.  And now... You have guessed right! It's going to happen. I know it, you know it and the whole "world" knows it! 

-----------------------------------------------------

Did you like it? Please, tell me what I could do better! I would appreciate it. I'm going to Paris in some days, so I don't know when I will be able to update :))

What do you think will happen in the next chapter? What is Jake going to do?? Comment what you think will happen :)

Xoxo, AmandaHoldenFan <3