Pain killers

Simon's POV:
All of my emotions were everywhere. I simply couldn't believe it. Why would she even do that? I mean, nothing bad had happened to her. I lifted her tiny body up in my arms and then I just ran out to my car. Before I left her House, I remembered to lock her door. Amanda had always said "Si, you need to lock the door. Or something bad would happen!". And I didn't want more bad things to happen. I could see that Amanda was getting more pale, which isn't a good sign. "Amanda, I know you can hear me. Stay with me". I drove as fast as I even could to the hospital, gladly there wasn't any paparazzi. "Hurry! She tried to kill herself!", I could feel the lump in my throat as I said it. Amanda was getting heavier and heavier for every minute that I was holding her. But the thing was... she wasn't heavy at all. "She's actually very thin... wait is that a bruise?", the receptionist caught me looking at Amanda. Since Amanda and I are quite famous, the receptionist probably knows that Amanda has a boyfriend. She quickly spoke into this weird kind of thing. "This way", we almost ran into one of the hospital rooms. "Please sir, sit down. Can you tell me what have happened to her?", the doctor asked me. "Well, she was rather upset about something... So she went to my cabinet and took quite many of my pain killers!", I was getting more frustrated. The doctor just sat there and looked at Amanda's pale body. Isn't he supposed to help her! "Let me check her, she probably just fainted", how dare he speak to my Amanda like that. "She probably just fainted", he can't be serious, can he? I have seen Amanda faint before, this was nothing like that. I could see on the doctors face that he was worried about something. "What's wrong?", I asked him. "Um... Something is definitely not right! How many pain killers did she take, again? It looks like she has been doing it before and there is A LOT of bruises and scars on her body too". "I don't know how many! But she definitely tried to kill her self! Can you PLEASE help her?!", the doctor called for assistance. "You need to wait in the waiting room. We will inform you as soon as she wakes up", and then they took Amanda into this examination room. I called Alesha and David immediately. "Omg, is she okay? I will be there in 10 minutes!", Alesha had said. "Why are you calling this late? Do you want me to come over or-", I cut him off before he could say more. "No! Amanda is in the hospital!", "I'm on my way", David can sometimes be a little too much... Alesha actually came quite fast. And I don't judge her, she is Amanda's best friend after all, or should I say "TV wifey". As soon as she entered the room, I quickly dried my eyes. I hate when others are seeing me cry. "Hey Simon, what happened to her?! Is she okay?", Alesha was really concerned for Amanda, maybe she knows something... "Some hours after you left, I found her in my bathroom trying to kill her self...", Alesha was lost for words. David came after 10 minutes, and he "was there" for Alesha. We were all small talking for the next one and a half hour. "Simon Cowell? Would you mind follow me?", the doctor was back. Alesha and David had fallen asleep while hugging each other. The doctor lead me back to the examination room and there she was... my Amanda, more pale than ever. She didn't look very well... you could say, that she looked "sick". "Hi Manda', how are you feeling?", it took her about 5 seconds to answer, which was odd. "Let's be honest. I'm not feeling well at all. My body is tired and I just want to... die", her voice was small and you could almost not hear her. But "die", is she serious? Why does she even want to die? She haves an amazing life, workplace and Jake. What more could she ask for?

Amanda's POV:
Simon was clearly worried for me. I really hoped that the pain killers could kill me, but apparently they couldn't. I would rather kill my self than Jake would do it. But seeing Simon so worried for me is giving me a sense of guilt... and the fact that I love him more than ever, is killing me! Simon would never be mine, as long as Jake is alive. "Amanda! Stop saying that! I would never forgive myself if you had died!", simon said. "It wouldn't had made any difference if I had!", I was shaking. The doctor came in and said, that I needed to tell Simon the truth. A medic had found this thing in my body that shouldn't be there... and I knew what it was. "Of course... would you please let me talk to him in peace?", I could see on Simon's facial expression that he was confused. The doctor left the room. "So what is the truth?", it was really hard to tell... and I know Simon's going to be upset about it. "Well, it all started when you introduced me to Jake... He was very sweet at first but then he got a little bit... aggressive. Okay, let's get everything on the table...", I took a deep breath and Simon listened carefully to what I said. "Well... he hurt me everyday, in the mornings and when I came home from work. He especially hates Britain's got talent, so it was worse on those days... But it didn't get any easier, because he forced me to stop eating, he always says I'm fat... I'm sorry Si', it's just really hard for me to tell you these things...", Simon didn't know what to say, but before he could say anything, I stopped him. "Then he gave me this illegal medicine that have made me sick and really weak. I tried to run away at first, but he caught me and forced it into my mouth", Simon was completely shocked. "Amanda, I- don't know what to say...", I don't blame him at all. But the hardest thing is that I'm.... "My body can't take anymore of this pain... and without the right medicine to stop it and Jakes away... then... Simon I'm slowly dying".

——————————

Yay, finally a new chapter! I hoped you guys liked it. Amanda finally told Simon about Jake. What is going to happen with Jake? And what about Simon, since he knows the truth?

Lots of love from me to you guys! :)