Blindfold

Simon's POV:
Amanda was on her way into the bathroom. She's probably going to take a shower. It has been an amazing night. I have wanted this for over 10 years, and now I have it. She's my best friend and... my girlfriend. She's mine. Finally. I have promised myself to do keep her safe. No one is going to hurt her again! I won't let that happen.

"Amanda, darling? You need to hurry up. We're already late for auditions", I said through the door. "Of course, I'm coming out now", she said back. And there she was. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She had already done her hair beautifully. "Si, stop looking at me like that", she was only wearing a towel. "I'm sorry, I'm just looking at my amazing girlfriend", she blushed. "Well, your 'amazing' girlfriend needs to get dressed. Would you mind pick an outfit for me, love?", she asked me politely. I nodded and walked over to her dresses. There were quite a few, but I choose this stunning pink dress. I know she would look beautiful in it. I took the dress and gave it to her. "Si, I love it, but would you mind?". "Of course, I need to get dressed as well", I walked out of the room and gave her some space.

Amanda's POV:
Simon has a good taste. The dress is beautiful and I can't wait to show it to Alesha. I looked at my phone. "Shit", I quickly got into my dress and ran downstairs, almost falling on the steps. We were already late. Simon was waiting for me at the car. We didn't say anything on our way to the studio. But it was a nice silence. I took his hand and he began to draw circles on mine. It made me smile. How have I been so lucky? He could probably get any woman that he wanted... and he still choose me. Normally my relationships doesn't last long... or they would only be together with me to get into my trousers. But Simon is different. He treats me like I'm the only one that matters. "Babe, we're here", Simon said. I came back to reality and got out of the car.

Alesha's POV:
"David where are they? They have already missed two acts. They have never been this late", I asked him. "My Simon often comes a bit late and Amanda is probably shagging some random guy", he said while trying to be funny. But it wasn't funny. How dare he speak about her like that! "Excuse me?!", Amanda stood behind David. "Yeah, we were a bit late", Simon said with anger in his voice. David went pale. "So apparently I'm shagging some random guy?! Is that what you think of me? Is that what you all think of me?!", Amanda said with tears in her eyes. She looked at me. I couldn't say a word, I just looked down. Sometimes she could just disappear with a guy... "I...I.. thought we were friends...", she said before she ran out of the theatre. "Amanda wait!", I yelled. But she just ran out crying. The audience hadn't said a word. "Well, Thanks for upsetting my girlfriend!", Simon said and ran after Amanda. "Wait a second... they're a couple?", David asked me. "I think so...".

Amanda's POV:
I can't believe it. How dare he even say something like that! He doesn't know anything about me... I just ran and ran. I just want to get out of this bloody studio. I could hear Simon call my name, but I don't care. I just kept going. I could see the door, but before I got there... I felt something. Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into another room. I didn't get the chance to see who it was. The person took a blindfold and then I couldn't see anything. "Let go of me! I will call security!", I yelled and tried to get free. I felt something on my mouth. "Hmm!!", I tried to speak but I couldn't. Someone lifted my body and walked away with me. Who the hell are these guys?! They can't just kidnap me like that!! It all happened so quick. And then... it all went black.

'Where the hell am I?! Simon must me looking for me... I just want him to find me', I thought to myself. I was freezing and my body hurt like hell. I could finally open my eyes and the blindfold was off. I have only been in this room once. So many memories. Some years ago Simon and I had ran of during a Britain's Got Talent break. We had to hurry, but we did it. We "did it" in here, so nobody would find us. It's really unusual that someone will go in here. I'm in a little cage. I'm actually really good at unlocking locks. It's a weird talent that I have. I then realized something... my hands are in handcuffs. How the hell am I going to get out? What if no one will find me... what am I going to do?!