Chapter 1

Emily's POV

"Nice Emily," Will said. Freedom and I jumped over a jump that was easy for us, but hard for everyone else. I heard tires coming. I got off Freedom. Everyone followed me. I went to the entrance of the ring. A truck with a trailer came. Rangers came out of the truck.

"What's wrong?" I asked them. They opened the trailer. In it was a golden colour Arabian horse. She has a black mane and tail with white stripes.

"We got this one from the wild. She's a fighter though." One ranger said. I felt all eyes on me.

"That other horse though. He came back to get her. Shoot, I thought he was going to hit me." The other one said.

"What did he look like?" I asked. Will put his hand on me.

"Tan body, jet black mane and tail." The first one said. My eyes went wide.

"Dusty." I murmured. The wild horse stopped struggling and stared at me. I went to take the ropes and I brought her to the grazing pasture. The rangers left. Freedom walked up to me.

"Tony, your turn to ride," I said to him. He got on Freedom and went back into the ring with her. I went back to the wild horse. "You know Dusty don't you?" I asked her. She glared at me. "I know him too. He was my horse. We had to set him free. Yesterday was his anniversary of going back into the wild." I told her. She looked at me. She trotted up to me. I went to pet her. She backed away at first, then she allowed me to.

----------------------------------

Dream's POV

Everyone left. Even that nice girl. She put me in a stall. She said that this was Dusty's old stall. I felt hurt that Dusty never told me about her. Maybe she's talking about a different Dusty.

"I'm Scarlet, that's Freedom, Aztec, Button, Calypso, Chili, Pepper, Jimber, and Sunburst," Scarlet said. Everyone nodded their names.

"I'm Dream," I said.

"So is it true, that you know Dusty?" Aztec asked.

"I know a Dusty, but I don't think it's the one you guys know," I replied. Scarlet had a hurt look on her face. Chili said something to her. Whatever it was, it made her mad because she opened her stall door and left.

"She'll be fine," Aztec said. I nodded slowly. I felt someone staring at me. I looked and saw it was Chili.

"Just letting you know, I have a boyfriend," I told him. He said something to Pepper.

"Oooo. Scarlet is going to be mad and upset." Pepper said. I was ready to ask what said, but I got tired and went to sleep. Dusty where are you? I really wish you were beside me.