"I Think I'm Falling For You."

-Mia-

"Mia, please!"

I sighed, "Leia-"

"I'll pay you!"

"What time is she coming over?"

I chatted with her a bit more before hanging up and turning to Vincenzo.
"We need to clean the house. A child is coming."

He looked at me in surprise before his eyes slowly went to my stomach. "You're pregnant?"

I rolled my eyes, folding my arms. "I'm not pregnant. I'm babysitting and since you 'live' here, you're babysitting too."

"Babies? I love kids," he said, standing. I licked my lips, "good, because she's staying for the day."

As we cleaned the house, I asked him, "do you have any kids?" He shook his head with a smile, "Nah, not yet." I smiled as he asked, "what about you?"

"Do you see any kids here?" He chuckled as I smiled and our eyes locked. I bit my lip and he came closer. "I thought I told you about your lip."

I stopped and licked them slowly, his eyes going to my lips before back to my eyes. My breath hitches and my heart pounded against my chest.

The doorbell rang and I looked away, glancing at him before walking to the front door and opening it to see my friend Leia holding her five year old sister's hand.

"Leia! Hi, how are you?" She smiled, "I'm fine, you?"

"Fine, thanks. Hey, Lily, are you alright?" She nodded, shyly looking at me.

"You wanna come in?" I asked her kindly and she shook her head, "I've got to go."

"I'm making brownies - well, he is anyway."

"He?" Leia asked and I smiled a little as she gave me a playful look. I rolled my eyes, "no, it's not what you think-"

"I think it is," Leia smirked and I rolled my eyes playfully as a smile crept onto my face.

An arm wrapped around my waist and I turned my head to see Vincenzo with a kind smile on his face. Leia licked her lips, her eyes looking between us. She continued to smirk.

"Hey, I'm Vincenzo. You must be Leia and Lily - the two beautiful princesses." Lily giggled a little and Vincenzo's smile widened.

Leia pulled a stand of hair behind her ear before extending her arm and Vincenzo shook her hand kindly. "Nice to meet you," Leia said with a smile and she glanced at me.

He then kissed her hand and she chuckled, using her other hand to twirl her hair.

Oh no. .

"You know, I think I will stick around for those brownies, Mia."

I nodded, smiling and letting them in. Vincenzo led them to the kitchen and I sighed a little, closing the door and going into the kitchen.

Leia was by the counter, smiling at Vincenzo as he took out the brownies.
"Mmh, these smell lovely. Did you make them yourself?" She asked, her eyes sparkling as they started a conversation.

I turned to Lily. "Hey, Lils, you wanna watch some TV?" She nodded and I took her hand, leading her to the living room. I sat her down and put on a channel for children before telling her I'd be back with brownies.

I went back into the kitchen to see Leia's hand on Vincenzo's bicep and her looking at him flirtatiously as she twirled her hair. They were very close together and his leg was between hers. She moaned as she ate the brownie, eating it deeply. Her tongue slowly licked her lips and she chuckled softly, her eyes never leaving his.