0011😒

Jordan's P.O.V

I Woke up, groaning as the light of the sun hit my squinting eyes. I rolled over, looking at my baby's beautiful, perfect features. I smile and kiss his lips softly.I picked out a black Thrasher hoodie with sum black knee ripped jeans with my white and black Vans. I wore a fishnet under my hoodie.

I get in the shower and do the women stuff. When I was done I dried my myself off and began to change into my outfit. When I was done I walk out my bathroom and see stokeley still asleep I smile and get ontop of him. I washed his face+neck with kisses I smiled as I seen his lips plaster a lil smile with his eyes still closed.

"Let's go get u sum clothes babe"I said smiling while laying my head on his chest

"Alright babygirl" He said smiling while sitting up with me still on him

"Now I feel like NOT leaving" I said with a giggle cuddling into his chest while I wrapped my legs around him.

"Welp u gotta" He said pushing me off with a smile i rolled my eyes and got up heading downstairs.

I see my mom making breakfast with a smile on her face. I smile as I walk close to her as I reach her I hear music playing I smiling hearing YBN Nahmir playing. I sit on the table and ask

"Mama u need any help ?"

"Not right now sweety but later on i will" she smiled and i nodded

Stokeley came down stairs with Maggie laughing and smiling. I rolled my eyes and looked at mama cook. Stokeley brought a chair next to mine and sat next to me. I did a little eye roll before looking at him and giving him a fake smile.

Yes, u guessed it. I was jealous when I saw Maggie and him walking down the stairs talking .Yes I am jealous and now I'm a little upset. I looked at him and gave him a small smile. I get up and walk outside, sitting on the couch while pulling out my phone.I started texting X

He's one of the guys I rant to bc he actually listens and tells me what to do
~~~~♡

Shawty💘💥:"Can I rant to u ?"
Read just now

Jahseh💕🤓:"Ears wide open"
Read just now

Shawty💘💥:" Okay so stokeley and I woke up a few minutes ago. I walk downstairs to ask my mom if she wanted help and she said no. I waited on the table for him to come downstairs and when he did he was talking and laughing with my sister while coming downstairs🙁"
Read 9:00am

Jahseh💕🤓:"Jealousy."
Read just now

Shawty💘💥:" I guess so, right now I'm outside alone. I left him inside.😩"
Read 9:05am

Jahseh💕🤓:" Jealousy is never the answer. If stokeley has ur heart, u have his. If he's urs then ur his. He won't leave u. I know stokeley and he ain't like that. He's truly inlove witchu so I know he ain't leaving u. If u know he's urs then there shouldn't be a reason on why ur trippen. He stopped getting pussy for you that's how u know that he truly loves you "
Read just now