37🥰

Stokeley🥰💞✨

I looked at my baby, seeing she knocked out. I smiled kissing her small head. She moved a little.I lowered myself down to her belly. It was a lil bigger then when she had my lil boy. I was mad at the fact that my girl is pregnant by my bro but I also did cum inside his girl. She having my kid and I'm having jahs. Shits all fucked up man. She not supposed to have jahseh kid. Jenesis ain't supposed to have my kid. It's supposed to be the other way around. 

I sighed. I went back to her face.

"I'm sorry babygirl, for not being there for you, for hurting u, for backing away from u when u needed me the most. I truly love you and hurting u was and isn't my attention. U and our child are my whole life. I'm nothing without u guys. U guys give me a meaning to live a meaning to b happy. My life. I'm truly deeply inlove with u Jordan Rose Montana. I'm blessed that ur in my life. The love i have for u and our son is unbelievable. I'm truly blessed by the best" I pecked her lips. I cuddled her more.

I truly loved her. All the times I've hurt her hurt me. Hurt me the most. Hurting her would never b my attention. Shawty my everything. My life. I can't live without her. Her and efra gave my life a purpose. They meant everything to me. I gently and softly gave her cute face kisses. She made a face before moving a little. I smiled n giggled.

She was fuckn adorable. I'm gonna make her my wife. My Bestfriend. Soon to b my wife. Shits gonna b amazing.  I slowly got up n went downstairs. I grab a water bottle n chunk it down. I feel like I was a little to raugh on her.

I sat on the couch and watched rick and morty. After at least two hours I was watching adventure time. I stopped once I heard Jordan wine and call out my name. I got up n walked upstairs.

"Wassup baby?!"

"I can't walk. My thighs n hips hurt like a mothafucka" she whined. I smiled.

"There's a reason why I'm ur manz bae" i said picking her up. She smiled so hard n blushed. The fact that we been together for more then 2 years and she still blushes when I tell her shit like this is so Fuckn beautiful and cute. I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist, digging her face in my neck.

"Where's efra?" She mumbled in my neck.

"With Craig" i said sitting her on the couch. She nodded her head before laying down. She so lazy I swear. She stared at the ceiling while rubbing her stomach.

"Can't wait for u" she mumbled low but I heard her nice and clear. I smiled.

She was everything to me. Shawty meant the world to me. I laid down next to her. I moved her to b on me. She smiled as she pecked my lips, biting my bottom lip n pulling it. I looked at her and all she did was giggle. I chuckle.

"Cuz u my world and I love yuh girl" I told her. She smiled before making us make out. I grabbed her small waist with one hand on her ass. She smiled and moaned. I smacked her ass hard. She moaned n groaned.

"Thas right" I said in between our kiss.

"Ur amazing" she purposely moaned again. I nodded my head.

"I know babygirl" I said. She giggled as she put her tongue down my throat. I bit her lip. She smiled as our tongues faught. She groaned trying to win. Once I won we just kept our tongues together. Yk;). She got comfortable on top of me as we kissed. Once she pulled away she looked at me.