43💦

Jahseh🥵♥️
*2 Months ealier, still talkin bout jah and Jordan together*

I wake up to see Jordan getting up.

"Where u going ?"

"Make breakfast" she smiled I nodded before laying back down. Once I went out she was putting pancakes on plates. She was limping, big time. Her hips were bruised and her neck, belly, collarbone, jaw had hickeys on them. I showered and changed into the same clothes since I didn't have clothes here.

I wrapped my arms around her. She looked at me with a smiled pecking my lips.

"RISE AND SHINE" jenesis yelled as she came downstairs hand in hand wit stokeley. We were all happy wit the bullshit we were doing.

"MORNING!" Jordan yelled then laughed right after.

"when is this fucking each other girl over ?" Jenesis asked. The girls looked at us.

"We don't know or care whenever we want it two" I said the girls smiled and nodded. We all ate while we happily talked. Once we finished me and Jordan left to my crib to get me clothes. Once we got there I picked up clothes. She brought clothes two.

"Let's shower here" I told her, pinning her hands above her head, pinning her against the wall. I kissed her neck. I picked her up by her ass n she wrapped her legs around my waist. She breath out as she grabbed onto my shoulders. She finally nodded. I nodded before taking her and my clothes off. I showered already but I'll do it again to fuck and b wit shawty.

I fucked her as I turned on the water. She screamed my name holding me tightly.

"S-shit !" She moaned throwing her head back, I helped her bounce, by her ass.

"I-I'm cumming !" She moaned as she clawed my back. I felt her warm juices on my dick making me groan.

"Ouuuu shiiiiiit" she moaned, I felt her legs begin to tremble.

"Fuck ima bust shawty" I moaned. She nodded before wrapping her arms around my neck bouncing a bit faster. Once we finished we showered each other. Once we finished we got out dried ourselves and changed. We walked out the room. We walked back to her house.

"Baby i Wanna go back to u" jenesis whined.

"I wanna go back to stokes two" Jordan mumbled.

"Go for it shawty" he told Jordan she smiled and nodded. Jenesis and jahseh kissed and left.

"I missed youu" Jordan said hugging stokeley as tight as ever. Stokeley being him grabbed her ass and smacked it . Jordan smiled as kissed him.

Jordan 🥳❣️

I smiled smelling his cologne. I haven't let him go. I fuckn missed him. I love him. The love of my life. He grabbed my hips.

"Where's efrain ??" I asked.

"Members house"

I nodded.

"I misssed youu" I said, kissing all over his face and he giggled. The cutest shit ever !

"I missed you more shawty" he smiled kissing my lips.

We showered each other and went to the members house.

"MOMMMMMMMMM" efrain yelled jumping onto me. I giggled and picked him up.

He washed my face wit kisses. I giggled.

"Gimmie kiss" I said making duck lips. He kissed my lips.

THIS BOOK IS NOW DISCONTINUED!