0021🌙

Stokeley's P.O.V

I carried Jordan out the shower as she was slowly falling asleep. My lil drug that im addicted two, obssesed with. I changed her into a new set of panties and bra. I smile as My eyes explored her bare naked body. I haven't put her set on. I wanted to fuck but I couldn't do that to her while she's asleep.

I slowly open her legs I smile as I see her beautiful pussy. I slowly & softly kiss her inner thighs, I reach her pussy i gaved her a slow soft lick. I did everything slowly & softly. As I began to lick & kiss her pussy, she moaned a little grabbing onto my head. I look up making sure she was still in her sleeping status. She was.

I dugged my head back in between her thighs as I licked. After she came 4 times I stopped, kissed her cheek gently. I started to put her set on. She mumbled something while she wrapped her arms around me. I put the blanket over us as i gently stroke her soft hair. I smiled and kissed her lips.

I laid down next to her, i hugged her tight. She woke up, she smiled at me while kissing my neck. I smiled as I started to play with her hair.

Since my mom lives closed to the beach I was thinking why not take Jordan to meet my mom. I smiled as I kissed her

"I have a surprise for you dumbass" I laughed she looked at me and laughed

"Mmm" She mumbled before getting up and walking out the balcony we had. She looked at the full moon as the moonlight hit her perfectly. She laid her arms on the little gate (Whatever their called idk) she sighs and looks down. I walk outside i slowly & gently wrap my arms around her short ass.She looks at me and gives me a little smile before looking down again.

Why she upset?

"Wassup baby Girl?" I asked

"Ever since that nightmare I haven't been myself I'm always getting flashbacks can't seem to look at angelise the same way" She said as one tear drop went down her cheek as it landed on my arm.I look down at her and gently turn her to me

"Baby just don't think of it" I said

"i-i can't it jus pops up i-into mind" She mumbled while she grabbed onto my arms.

"It's okay baby I wouldn't do that to u or jahseh"I said while holding her tight. She nodded she silently cried on my shoulder. She wrapped her small legs around me as I carried her into the room. I laid us down, I cuddled her as she held onto me tight. I slowly started to doze off as she played with my hair, singing me a song

"You could be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as we're together...dont know if I could ever be without you cause boy u complete me." She softly sang in my ear I smile as she continued to play wit my dreads. I soon knocked out in her arms.

Jordans P.O.V

After a few hours I get up. I walk out the balcony I jus look at the Moon. I pull a chair outside I sit down while words came out my mouth. Started thinking about being a singer. I smile as i felt stokeley wrapping his arms around me again. Slowly.

"Hey" I smiled while he digged his face in my neck, giving me a hickey.

"Hey" i smiled back while moving my head, giving him space.

"Watchu thinkin bout ?"He asked pulling away

"Nothing much just wanted fresh air" I said he nodded his hands roamed my stomach

"Bae watchu doin?" I asked raising a brow looking at his hands

"Nothing" He said as he pulled his hands higher. I look at him thru the corner of my eye. He looked...upset