0032💔

Stokeleys P.O.V

I jus woke up n saw a asain girl next to me. I started to question myself. I grabbed my phone and saw a message from jordan. My heart instantly shattered. I knew i fucked up, i didn't know how to reply. I was speechless asf.

I looked at the Asian girl and got up, grabbing my boxers from the ground. I sighed and changed. Questions ran thru my head not letting me think about my dumbas situation. I ran my fingers thru my dreads as i walked out the door.

I was overthinking. I walked up the stairs of the motel, going to the top/roof of the motel. I got there n i instantly pulled out my box of ciggrattes. I put one in between my lips n lit it up.

Inhaling.

I was silent the rest of the day.  It seemed weird bc i was usually the loud one in the group but today just wasn't my day.

Jordan's P O V

I had woken up by skies telling me we had landed. I nodded and got up getting my bags. Jahseh, gassy and I met up again but I had skies with me. All four of us went to the same motel, considering that skies wanted to stay with me.

Jahseh and gassy had no problem, they said it was better for me to be with skies on the break rather then being with them and thinking about stokeley. They said skies can make me forget about stokeley fast. And yet again that was true.

My belly was big and I was honestly happy about it. Its weird how i dont know the gender yet. Last time I went to the doctors they have told stokeley or jahseh the the gender and they havent told me anything.

I shrugged it off and to the living room I laid down and turned on the T.V. This motel was like a Hollywood apartment. It had 3 fuckn rooms. It had a nice big kitchen and living room with marble table. Skies was in my room unpacking which I found cute and nice.

Skies has been so good to me ever since we met up. We had sex two times he was so slow n soft it was frustrating tho it made me feel bad but if stokeley could do it without feelings bad then I could do it two. I really miss stokeley there haven't been a day where I don't think of him I had to get over him. Eventually. It's like when he has this power of when I hear his name or look at him I fall in love with him all over again.

(**One Month Later**)

We are back in maimi I've talked to skies about stokeley and I he agreed we should just be friends. Stokeley hasn't came out his room since I came back but either have I. I been locked in my room ignoring everyone. I walk out my room for the very first time n no one was home so I decided to talk to stokeley.

It would be challenging but we couldn't live like this forever. I walked into his room seeing him sitting down on the end of the bed crying.

"Stokeley ?" I asked. He immediately looked back.

"W-where have you been ?" I cried. He got up walking to me I backed up.

"H-hiding myself from this world" he mumbled. He tried kissing my lips but I moved my head.

"W-why u do it ?!" I cried. Now pinned against the wall chest to chest with him while looking up.

"I-I was drunk I wasn't thinking. I swear if I could go back in time I would and change everything I did to hurt u i would and I'll change myself for the better I swear it wasn't my attention it wasn't on purpose I cried myself to sleep these past two months I haven't slept the same without" he cried. I was crying to. I sat him on the bed, sitting on his lap. Before he could even say anything I kissed his lips.

I began to grind on him.

"Let's forget this even happened" I said in between kisses.

~~~