40🖇

Jordan🥰♥️

I was in a lot of pain and stokeley looked like he was sleeping so good so I didn't bother waking him up. Pain hit my stomach that I loudly groaned, making stokeley immediately wake up.

"B-baby u-u Okay whats wrong ?!?" He asked grabbing my stomach.

"I-I d-don't know. M-my s-stomachs in p-pain" I cried. Tears rushing down my eyes.

"S-stokeleyyy o-omggggggg I-it h-hurtsss!!" I cried loudly clutching onto his arm. He immediately called 911.

"T-the ambulance a-are o-on t-their way b-baby" he said half crying two.

"Stokeley!!" I cried. I felt myself becoming tired and very sleepy.

"B-baby Don't close ur eyes !! Stay awake with me!!" He said grabbing onto my head.

"I-I'm- Im t-trying" I mumbled. Everything became blurry and before I knew it I was inside the ambulance getting rushed to the hospital. No one by my side but the doctors.

"P-plz l-lord let my babies be okay" I told myself before closing my eyes.

Stokeley♥️🔥

I told Aaliyah to watch efrain while I rushed to the hospital crying. Once I got there they told me the room number she's in. I rushed to the room but got stopped.

"Sir u have to wait until their done" the lady said.

"W-what are they doing to her ?!?" I asked wiping my tears away.

"Their checking if the twins are in good shape or if their okay" she said. I slowly nodded before sitting down.

Lord I hope my kids and my queen are fine.

"For Jordan Montana?"

"Right here" I said getting up immediately.

"May I ask a question first sir ?"

I nodded.

"Has she ever had twins ?" He asked.

"No sir"

"Ahh there we go. Pain was brought to her stomach cuz of both babies growing at the same time and while they're growing their both moving around and since Jordan is a very tiny person it's hurting her cuz their stretching her stomach out. Since she's a very small person it's gonna be affecting her a lot. Nothing bad would happen to the twins their in perfect shape and are very healthy. Nothing bad would happen to Ms.Montana either. She will b getting this type of pain when the twins are either moving around or growing. She's fine rn. U May see her whenever. We have made a doctors appointment for Monday @10:45am we will also b having her stay overnight if u would like to stay with her." He said. I smiled n nodded.

"T-thank you doctor and I will" I said shaking his hand.

"Ur very much welcome. U May see her" he smiled. I nodded rushing into her room. She was barley waking up.

"B-baby" she smiled.

"Hey babygirl" I smiled sitting down next to her, holding her hand.