Chapter 5

I have chosen Lori Loughlin to play a certain someone you will meet in this chapter! But obviously you can imagine the character however you would like, who am I to stop you?

<<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>>>

A soft warmth encased my body as my senses returned, eyes squinting to take in my surroundings. I was so comfortable, the most I've even been in my life. But why?

I jolted up, taking in the space around me. Dark blue walls surrounded me along with a clean and crisp room. Sunlight filtered through the curtains indicating that it must be early in the morning. 

Where was I? And why? I racked my brain trying to figure out why I was here. Who brought me here.

Fear consumed me as footsteps echoed outside in the hallway. A brooding man opened the door slowly as I began to cower against the cool wood of the headboard. Only then did I realize the cool metal against my wrist.

He simply watched as I began my attempt to escape the handcuffs. I briefly caught a look of surprise glint in his eyes before he went back to his passive state.

"You're awake."

My breath caught, stopping my movements as I heard his voice. It only clicked in my brain now that this was the man from the woods. Was what he said then simply a ploy to distract me? Was he really working for Mr. Parlins?

Tears pooled as I began to think about my future. I'd end up back in that hellhole, men using my body for their pleasure. My voice was weak as I began to beg. "You're working for him aren't you! Please don't do this. I can't do this anymore! I can't just give my body up to-"

A deep growl quickly interrupted my groveling, my eyes becoming saucers as I realized where it came from. Him. The animalistic growl came from this huge man in front of me.

I looked at him in confusion and fear as he began to shake, anger consuming his whole being. His muscles seemed to bulge as his jaw grew taught, a dangerous glint in his eyes. "What did you just say?" The sharpness of his tone nearly matched the sharpness of his jawline.

I began to stumble over myself unable to think as he came closer. I grabbed the blanket with my free hand and pulled it up into my grasp, a weak attempt to put a barrier between us. I brought my legs up to my chest only pressing my back harder into the board behind me, in search of protection from the dangerous looking man in front of me.

He came right in front of my face, as tears ran down mine. He placed his hands on the outskirts of my body to allow himself to get closer. His hot breath came out in quick breaths as he tried to control himself.

His eyes seemed to darken as he looked lost in his thoughts. He hardly even registered my current state which by now was almost hysterical, my whole body beginning to shake.

The proximity of this man was too much for me to handle, his body a few mere inches from mine. I yanked my wrist trying to get out of the handcuffs as a sob wracked my body. "Don't touch me, please!"

He all but simply let out a low growl unwilling to hear my pleas. He inched his head into my neck and what he did next took me by surprise.

I was expecting him to start kissing my skin like Roger, however he just nestled himself in the crook of my neck and inhaled deeply.

My mind was screaming to get away from him but for some unknown reason, my body began to relax once in contact with this man.

This further frightened me as I began to thrash against him. My body was reaching its limit, confusion consuming me whole. "Please." A final plea escapes me.