Parabashit [2]

A.Lightwood: Isabelle Lightwood.

NaturallyBlond: Oh boy, he's using her full name. This won't end well.

A.Lightwood: Jonathan Lightwood, if you don't get off your phone this instant, there won't be a phone anymore. Nor will there be an arm.

NaturallyBlond: Sorry.

A.Lightwood: As I was saying...

A.Lightwood: Isabelle Lightwood.

BadassInStilettos: It wasn't just me! Clary was in on it too, I swear!

Clary'Don'tMessWithMe'Fairchild: It's great to have you as a friend, Iz.

BadassInStilettos: Sorry.

A.Lightwood: You're grounded. No going out for the next week.

Clary'Don'tMessWithMe'Fairchild: Me?

A.Lightwood: No, Izzy.

EternallyFabulous: Alec, that's hardly fair. There's a huge party coming up in two days.

A.Lightwood: Magnus, stay out of this.

BadassInStilettos: Please, big brother. Anything but this.

A.Lightwood: I said what I said.

BadassInStilettos: You can't ground me. I'm over eighteen. And even if you did, you can't make me listen.

A.Lightwood: As both your boss and your big brother, yes. Yes, I can.

Clary'Don'tMessWithMe'Fairchild: Aw, it's okay, Iz. At least you have me.

A.Lightwood: No, she does not.

Clary'Don'tMessWithMe'Fairchild: What?

A.Lightwood: She's grounded. That means she won't be seeing anyone in the next week, including you.

A.Lightwood: It's punishment enough for you as well.

NaturallyBlond: Alec, don't you think you're being the teeniest bit overdramatic?

EternallyFabulous: For once, I agree with blondie.

A.Lightwood: Magnus, I'm ignoring that. Jace, I thought I told you to stay off your phone.

NaturallyBlond: Oh give it a rest, Alec. All I did was see you and Magnus boning. If anyone should be scarred right now, it's me. Not you and your precious little...thing.

EternallyFabulous: Oh dear.

Clary'Don'tMessWithMe'Fairchild: What?

EternallyFabulous: This is hilarious.

BadassInStilettos: What happened?

EternallyFabulous: Alec just walked up to Jace and is hitting him on the head and yelling 'WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!'

EternallyFabulous: [video attached]

BadassInStilettos: Wow.

Clary'Don'tMessWithMe'Fairchild: I should feel sympathetic towards Jace, but I'm enjoying this more than I expected.

WolfGirl: I leave for an hour and I come back to a video of Alec hitting Jace.

WolfGirl: This is why I love this chat.

Clary'Don'tMessWithMe'Fairchild: You love this chat?

WolfGirl: No, I don't. Now shut up.

Clary'Don'tMessWithMe'Fairchild: ....

NaturallyBlond: Hey, this is Alec. I'm just here to say that Jace threw my phone and cracked the screen, which is why I'm using his. Also, he won't be going on any missions for the next one week.

NaturallyBlond: ALEC!

NaturallyBlond: That's hardly fair.

NaturallyBlond: This is Jace, by the way.

WolfGirl: We know.

NaturallyBlond: Shut up.

A.Lightwood: Maybe you should have thought of the consequences before walking in on me and Magnus.

Clary'Don'tMessWithMe'Fairchild: Wait, I thought your screen was cracked.

A.Lightwood: Magnus fixed it.

NaturallyBlond: I WAS CHECKING ON YOU TWO

A.Lightwood: There's a reason we have a parabatai rune, Jace. You could've used that.

NaturallyBlond: ....

NaturallyBlond: Again, this was all Izzy's fault.

A.Lightwood: Again, I don't care.

NaturallyBlond: You're a terrible brother.

EternallyFabulous: Watch your mouth, shadowhunter.

Raphael: I'm really liking how Magnus is reading everything, but only texts when someone insults Alec.

NaturallyBlond: And I'm really liking how you're reading everything, but only text when Magnus defends Alec.

Raphael: ....

Raphael: Why are you insulting me? I thought we're on the same side.

NaturallyBlond: What side?

WolfGirl: The Hating On Clary side. There's two sides to this chat. One that hates the redhead, and one that tolerates her.

Clary'Don'tMessWithMe'Fairchild: Well, that's nice to hear.

NaturallyBlond: I'm DATING Clary.

NaturallyBlond: Why would I hate her?

Raphael: I heard that a Lightwood hated Clary.

WolfGirl: That's Alec. This is Jace.

Raphael: Shadowhunters all look the same to me.

BadassInStilettos: Personally offended, Raphael.

Raphael: Except you, of course.

NaturallyBlond: But we're not even near you. This is a group chat. How do we look the same to you if can't see us?

Raphael: Shut up.

Clary'Don'tMessWithMe'Fairchild: Wait a second....

Clary'Don'tMessWithMe'Fairchild: Where'd Alec and Magnus go?

WolfGirl:

Raphael:

BadassInStilettos:

NaturallyBlond: Parabashit.....

[A/N:]
Can someone do me a favor and please tell me whether they actually find these funny?

Also, requests are always open. Just sayin'

Peace,
Dana.