Chapter One: Pathetic Child

.

.

┏━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━┓

"How much?"

"Well she is pretty much useless so, I'll just lower the price just a little," He roughly grabbed the little girl by her hair, yanking her in front of him.

"¥35,760,000," He stated.

|[ Time Skip ]|

|[ Your View ]|

Run.

Just run.

All I need is for my legs to carry me as far away as they can. Heartbeat increasing with every passing second out of exhaustion and fear. How was I able to make it out this far? I have no clue. 

All I know is that I have a very bad feeling about this. 

But before I could question my own actions, I could see the opening just within my reach. My small hands grip on the doorknob quickly opening the door as I heard a shout coming from behind me. Pushing the door open, I intake a fresh breath of air. The air felt so clean, so warm.

So Free.

My broken lips parted as a scream ripped from my throat. 

"HELP ME, PLEASE--"

Tears left my eyes as I felt a familiar cold hand wrap itself around my neck. 

"What did we say about speaking out of turn?" 

"P-Please...p-please, let me g-go..."

"That's not the answer I was looking for, child," His voice grew irritated.

I feel his last finger slowly lowering down to touch my neck.

"Tomura, that's enough, remember He wants her alive,"

I felt myself getting yanked back by the neck, slowly turning my head to see a familiar smile.  

No, it's wasn't All Might's, nor any other hero.

It was Shigaraki's, fear rushed down my spine as he moved his mouth to speak.

"How about we play a game? How would you like that (Y/n)?" Darkness consumed us as I find myself back in my ceil as Shigaraki watch me from the other side.

"Let's play the Starvation Game, Shall we?" A dark chuckle left his mouth but shortly after turned into a frown.

"How about we give her a chance, Tomura?" Kurogiri asked handing him something I couldn't see.

"Oh, that looks fun!" 

He slowly walked towards my ceil, crouching down right against the bars as his hand slips through to place something on the floor.

My teary eyes follow his hand as he places the object on the floor.

A Large syringe.

Its filled to the brim with a familiar glowing substance. 

"If you inject yourself with this, we'll give you food," He looked straight into my fearful eyes.

"If you don't...I guess you'll find out in three weeks," He got up and walked away while scratching his neck.