Chapter Two: Take Note

|[ 9 Years Later ]|

|[ Your View ]|

"Don't forget to buy some eggs!"

"I won't, I remember everything," I said plainly while grabbing my notebook and heading out the door.

"Don't tell Tomura, but I also have a surprise for him when I get back as well,"

I said, adjusted the tracking collar around my neck before heading towards U.A to watch the sports festival. 'Getting info of the 1-A students would be a piece of cake,' I thought.

All of them in one place and I'm able to watch their quirk in action! Who would of thought?! And that's not the only perk! Since most of the attention would be on protecting the festival, hardly anyone would notice something happening in the actual school.

As I pass familiar buildings and faces, I see an All Might sign hanging from a building. My face scrunches into disgust as my eyes trace down to his smile.

"Bastard." I whisper under my breath.

Being a hero is sooo overrated, I mean like what's so cool about them? They fight bad guys, that's it, half the time they mess up or fail their mission. One of them couldn't even save a small helpless girl! If anything they are just as bad as us.

—-

I could hear faint cheers as I walked through the security check. It's was really stupid of U.A to do this event. They literally just handed us what we needed to complete our plan.

"Ma'am, do you have a guardian? You can really be here alone, especially with what just happened recently," the guard asked before I could get passed.

"Oh no! We had to have a guardian come with us?" I asked looking worried.

"Yes, sorry to say this but you can't go unless you have a guardian,"

"Can you just let me go? Please? I know you barely know me but, I paid for my ticket and everything!" I asked looking directly into his eyes.

"Again, sorry but I can let any minor—"

"Please, my father's in the hospital after a car accident! He would have come with me but he can't...I-I don't even know if he's going to make it out of there..." I looked down making tears form on the bridge of my eyes before looking at the guards directly in the eye, as I let my tears fall.

"We promise to come here together to watch it since I wasn't able to get into my dream school...p-please! I really want to see our future heroes in action!"

Pity filled his eyes as he looked down at my small crying form, letting out a sigh before looking at the rest of his team, looking for approval.

"Go on...Just don't cause any trouble. Enjoy your youth while you can," he said smiling at me petting my head.

"Thank you, Mister!! You're my hero!" I yelled happily, whipping my tears away, walking into the building.

As soon as I rounded the corner, I smirked.

'Operation: Waterworks was a success.' I thought, trying to find my seat.

Honestly, operation waterworks was my favorite part. Not only do I get to practice on my lying skills, but I always make up a sob-story on the spot! It's actually quite fun! Seeing the pity that forms in people eyes is amusing, but anyway...

I found my seat, luckily Kurogiri was able to get me a seat close the 1-A students, so I was in earshot to hear their talking. Ya'know just encase something juicy pops up.