Chapter Six

c h a n g e s
——

|[Your View]|

I don't remember what happened after that night, but I woke up chained to a hospital bed.

There were two policemen guarding the door along with the detective that questioned me before. Now, I assume, here getting ready to ask some more questions.

My head feels hazy as I look around more, trying to get a grip of my surroundings.

"Hello? I am Detective Tsukauchi. You probably remember me from last time I questioned you," he introduced himself while pulling up a chair.

I didn't respond, my mind only repeating one question in my mind.

What are they going to do with me?

"Please state your name," he said pulling out a voice recorder.

"(F/n)," I stated barely being able to speak above a whisper.

"Full name, please,"

"I don't have a full name, I've only ever known (F/n)," I spoke in a clearer voice. I mean, why lie? I can't get myself out of this one. Even if I did where would I go? Home? Yeah, right.

"You're telling the truth," he whispered to himself, scribbling on a piece of paper. By some of the words I see on the paper, it looks like a description of me. 

"How long have you been associated with the League of Villains?" He asked sitting up to look at me.

"For as long as I can remember, even if I had something before I was forced into this life it's long gone now," Making a small gesture to myself on the word 'This'. The clanking of the cuffs on the bed was annoying though.

Detective Tsukauchi seemed a little shocked by my statement but still continued with the questioning.

This went on for who knows how long. I didn't resist, I didn't lie, and I didn't deny any of my crimes.

I complied with him and answered everything truthfully.

Because what's the point in lying, I was already caught.

After Detective Tsukauchi left the room to complete my background check. The room was quiet.

The two policemen stood at the door in silence, it made me uneasy.

Not because of the silence, but because I wasn't alone. If there was anything that truly disturbing was the fact that I got used to being alone. Being locked up in a cell and a cold cement room all your life, it does some things to you. Also doesn't seem much different from jail. 

So what's the worst that could happen?

___

"That is the worst thing that could happen!" I exclaimed. Turning to look at the detective with a frown.

"It's the best for our situation, look I know that you being with them may not be the best idea but it also stops a lot of bad scenarios." He explained while Eraserhead stood quietly next to him.