Chapter Three: My Plan

|[ Few Months Later ]|

|[ Your View ]|

After Tomura's game downtown with all those Nomu's and Stain, I was able to create a plan. Ever since I was about to get U.A's year schedule, we were able to figure out the campsite 1-A would be staying at for hero training. 

As I was finishing the last few details on our plan, Toga busted into my room asking me to talk. 

All she did was ask, in my opinion, irrelevant questions.

"(Y/n)-chan~ What was Stain like in his full glory?"

"I don't know, he was Stain," I said shrugging off her question trying to focus on the plan.

"Oh come on (Y/n)-chan, you're the one who recruited him!~"

"I'm trying to work here Toga!" I said with irritation. 

"I want to become just like him someday~" Toga cheered while sitting on my bed.

I just decided to ignore her thinking she probably wants a reaction from me, since I never really exit my room or show any emotion unless needed.

"Do you have anyone you're in love with?~"

"No," I bluntly answer while looking into her eyes. 

"Ah~ So cold-hearted!~ You must have had someone," She teased, laying on my bed looking at me.

"Never stepped foot out of this building unless I was assigned to, Haven't meet anyone outside of the League of Villains or their associates," I replied coldly before just giving up and walking out of my door. 

Knowing Toga would probably just continue to talk to me if I stayed any longer.

"Kurogiri! Did you contact the others? The ones I recommended," I asked taking a seat at the bar.

"Yes, they all want to meet you though," He answered focused on cleaning the glass he had.

"How's that gonna work? They come here or am I gonna go to them?" 

"You are going to them since, with such recent events downtown, police will be around this area looking for suspicious behavior, we can't risk them finding us," He explained looking up at me.

"When will I be going? Today? Tomorrow--"

"Toga and Dabi will also be going with you." He cut me off putting the glass down.

"What the fuck?" 

"Language, the meeting will be a week from now 10:30 PM sharp,"

"Why do they have to come with me, I'm perfectly capable by myself," I huffed out turning to look at Dabi and Toga who was now in the main room.

"It's not that we don't believe you're not capable, we don't want you to try an escape," 

"How? You have a damn tracker on my neck! Plus, I haven't tried to do any stupid shit ever since I was 10,"  

All Kurogriri did, was just glare at me, I glared back until a voice interrupted our stare off.

"Stop acting like such a pathetic brat, since when did you start to think you called the shots around here?" Giran asked smoking his cigarette. 

I groaned turning to look at him, he is such a pain in the ass. But he was right. As long as I have this tracker on my neck, what right do I have? I may have a room now but that still doesn't change the fact that I'm just a tool.

"Fuck you," I said pointing the middle finger at Giran.

He laughed knowing he was right.

I walked back to my room closing the door and locking so I wouldn't be bothered by Toga again, writing down the date of the meeting.  

"Fresh air," I sighed out laying down on my bed, unknowingly drifting to sleep.

---

"Hide your face," I told Dabi and Toga as I saw a police car turn the corner, heading towards us. 

"What about you? Aren't you involved in high-profile crimes?" He asked adjusting his hood.

"I am but they don't know what I look like, only a few of pro-heroes have seen my face,"

As the Police car passed up we turned the corner making our way closer the abandoned building we were required to all meet up at to discuss the plan and objective.

I held onto a picture of a student who I recognized to be Katsuki Bakugo. Apparently, Tomura wanted to capture him and try to convince him to be a villain. 

I told him it would be one stupid ass idea considering he didn't see Bakugo or what he was saying when he wasn't on camera. This was gonna ruin my plan, the only chance I have to prove myself. Instead of being thought of as just a tool.

It didn't take long to find the building as it was actually not that far from our hideout. Instantly I could hear all of their voices from outside the building. 

"Idiots," I sighed out, opening the entrance making my way to the 5 floor, along with Dabi and Toga. 

As soon as we entered the 5-floor silence fell upon the room. All of them ready to attack, if we made a move.

"Which one of you is (Y/n)?" Muscular asked sitting up from his slouched position.

I walked out from behind Dabi and Toga, pulling down my hood but still wearing a mouth mask.

"Pffft--A Child! Look it's child--Look at how small she is!" Twice yelled holding the sides of his face.

"Really a child? I thought you would be older, Do they expect us to follow a plan made by a child?" Magne asked baffled at the thought.

"Shut up, what's it to you if I'm a teenager? What does that change anything?" I asked irritation filling my voice.

"Plus, there's literally a child right next to you! He is 13!" I said pointing at Mustard.

"Well, at least we know what his quirk is and what rank he is," Magne said.

"And? You know my name very well, you being one of the villains I asked to be here without question because I was the great (Y/n)," 

Most of them fell quite, mostly because they couldn't fight back on my argument. 

"Now, let's introduce ourselves," I said stepping to the side as I gesture to Dabi and Toga.

After we did so, I started to talk about the times and dates of when the students will be there and what activities they will be doing during the camp.

Just as I was discussing who's part is whos, Muscular interrupted me.

"What's your quirk anyway?" 

"You'll know once my plan is in action," 

---

"They don't hide things very well do they?" Mr. Compress added as we hid on top of one of the mountains observing the student from afar.

"Apparently not," I smiled taking out my note book writing down how their quirks work together.

"What-cha writing (Y/n)-chan?~" Toga asked pecking over my shoulder.

"Information," I bluntly stated.

"Everyone wait here, I'm gonna scope out the area," Closing my book putting on my hood.

"What happened if you get spotted?" Mr.Compress asked.

"I don't," was the last thing I said before sliding down the mountainside without getting spotted.

================

[ Unedited ]

Word Count: 1179