Chapter Five: Save Him

|[ Your View ]|

"Try me," He mimicked.

I laughed out as ice rushed towards me. Spin kicking the ice before it can engulf me, I stared at Todoroki with a smirk on my face.

"Is that really the only move you have? Shooting ice at people? I mean you're a Todoroki! Why don't you show me how much better you are then your old man?" I mocked, trying to seeing how far I can push him.

He still kept his stonic face as he stood back in position ready to attack. I waited for the exact moment to charged at him. I didn't need to wait long before he blinked, I used that 1/3 of a second to get behind him.

Kicking his side, not with too much force, just enough to send him into the ground.

"Tsk, I just got my hopes--Ugh!" I didn't even notice the ice forming at my feet as it shot up, basically uppercutting me. I wincing in pain as I held my mouth as blood started to spill from it.

"It's you,"

My eyes shot open, staring at him in confusion and anger. Whipping the blood from my mouth that's when I realized the broken gas mask that laid across from me.

"Shit..."

"Come with me, let me help you," The half-an-half boy said with an extended hand towards me.

"Oh, really now? Help me?" I sarcastically, spitting the blood out of my mouth.

"Yes,"

I couldn't understand what as going through his mind, this kid really thought he could save me? Bullshit.

"If you're so-called 'Pro Heroes' couldn't do that, what makes you think I will believe your bullshit?" I rolled my eyes at 'Pro Heroes'.

"Because you can Trust me,"

"In a world where your human worth is decided by an unnatural ability, I don't believe you can trust anyone, especially your heroes,"

"Todoroki!!" Both of our heads shot in the direction of Midoriya's voice as Shoji held up a marble.

Without hesitation, Todoroki grabbed my arm and swung me into a nearby tree, knocking the wind out of my lungs. He made a run for it with Midoriya, Shoji, and Tokoyami, once they thought they had the marble that contained Bakugo.

Before they could even make it to the tree line our Chainsaw Nomu appeared in front of them, they stopped and took a different way to avoid coming into contact with the Nomu.

Only to be stopped, yet again, by Kurogiri. Fear fell upon their faces as they recognized him from the U.S.J Incident.

"He was at the U.S.J!" Todoroki recalled.

"The Warp Villain!!" Midoriya yelled out as I stood up again, stretching my muscles.

"It's been five minutes since the signal, let's go," Kurogiri spoke, ignoring them, as he made some warp gates, I started to take a step but failed to do so when my leg muscles gave out.

"Shit," I whispered as they started to leave one by one through the gates.

"Hold up, We're not leaving without the kid," Dabi said as Mr. Compress was halfway through the gate.

"Don't worry, they were so proud of themselves after they went through my pockets, I decided to let them gloat," Compress's word immediately caught the students attention as they looked back at him.