Chapter Four: Action!!

[ A/n: I'll explain your quirk at the end of this chapter, btw (V/n) = Villain name ]

|[ Your View ]|

Surprisingly, it didn't take long for things to fall into place.

All we needed was for the perfect moment to take my plan into action and I knew the exact one. I overheard Eraserhead and one of the Pussycats talking about a test of courage in the forest, particularly where the students will be split up.

Excitement rushed through my veins as I imagined what those students faces would look like if they were filled with fear.

Speaking of students, apparently, they had brought another class along with them on this trip.

1-B, of course, it was a setback but thanks to me I was able to find out every single one of their quirks. None of their quirk spiked interest in me, if you ask me some of the general studies students should be in 1-A or 1-B.

"Hey, Boss!! When will be able to meet the little kids?!" Twice asked raising his hand as if he was school.

"Shut up! You're making us look like a freak!!" He yelled again, I'm really starting to regret asking him to join the Vanguard Action Squad.

"You're a freak either way," I said under my breath trying to focus on the student's activity.

"What did you say?! You bit--" Before Twice could finish his sentence, I spoke up.

"Shut up. You and your loud mouth is going to get us caught." I bluntly stated turning to look at him, pointing to how close we have gotten to the students.

"They can't see us but they can hear us if your dumbass is loud enough,"

(A/n: If your character eye are red normally just change it if you want)

"(Y/n)-chan~ Your eyes are glowing red~!" Toga walked up to me and grabbing my face in her hands to take a closer look at my eyes.

Before she could look any longer then a second I yanked my face away, going back to observe the students.

'What did I use my quirk on?' I wondered trying to recall what I had touched or if my body felt different.

Shaking it off, I'll just have to deal with red eyes for the time being.

I scanned the perimeter and most of the student were gone, I quickly stand up looking around to see if any of them spotted us. But before I could fully check I heard students screams from below us.

I sigh out in relief as a smirk came up to my lips.

"Mustard,"

"Y-Yea!"

"Our move now~" I whispered, slipping on my mouth mask and pulling up my hood.

"I'm sure everyone knows their jobs, let's get going~" I let out a giggle, grabbing my bat as I stretched.

I grabbed Mustard's wrist dragging him down with me. As we slid down the mountainside I watched out for any students that could have spotted us. Once we reached the area of the test of courage would have been held I told Mustard to proceed to do his part.

"Be a good boy and stay~ If any students are smart enough to find you, you know what to do," I teased as I made a gun shape with my hands, point it at his head, pretending to shot him.

As smoke started to emit from him I got away as fast as I could before it could have any effect on me.

"W-where that smoke coming from?" I heard a student cough out as I made my way over to them.