Synopsis

Alisonella Carolline Wonderland

~🦋~

"Little Alice fell

"Little Alice fell

d

o

w

n

the hOle,

bumped her head

and bruised her soul."

Appearance: She has light strawberry blonde hair with blue streaks and crystal blue eyes. She also has a wonderland birthmark of a heart under her eye (she believes she was kissed my pixies).

Style: Almost identical to Ashlynn's but with shades of blue, white, black, and pink.

Personality: She is mad. She is also always very curious. She is very kind and always has a smile on her face. She loves music, nature, fashion, and traveling. She is also a huge klutz.

Background: She is Alice's daughter but was adopted by Cinder Ella, so that she would be safe in Ever After. She has a slight British accent that can only truly be heard when she is angry.

Roommate: Ashlynn Ella

Birthday: December 21st

Relatives: Alistair Wonderland and Alice Wonderland

Gift: She can communicate with nature and animals

Crush: Jace BadWolf (Big BadWolf's son)

Worst Flaw: She can be very headstrong and is always chasing rabbits

BFFAs: She is friends with almost everybody but my BFFAs are Ashlynn Ella and Madeline Hatter.

A/N

Hey!!!! This is my first fanfic and I am very nervous 😬 . I hope you enjoy it, I will try updating every 2-3 weeks. I would like to dedicate this chapter to my amazing cover artist zaramartinez-. This will be based off the Ever After High series and will have a crossover with the Alice in Wonderland movie series. ***I do not own Ever After High or Alice in Wonderland; I only own Annabella Wonder, Alice Wonder and Jesse BadWolf.***

P.S. Italics will mean that the narrator is speaking

 Italics will mean that the narrator is speaking