Love & Politics

Up in Mount Olympus, Cupid's residence, Cupid is known as the famous love show presenter back in the Monster High universe.

Behold C.A. Cupid, adopted daughter of Eros, the god of love.

She currently attends Monster High but is about to discover that another school is in need of her very special talents.

Fairytale destinies are now anything but certain.

Will princesses end up with their princes?

Will the Rebel students now find true love?

These relationships will need Cupid's help to end Happily Ever After.

"Hey! Cupid! I haven't seen you in the longest! I am sorry to have waited so long to talk to you but I had been quite busy. How have you been?", I asked running up to her as she set up her locker.

"Good! It is great to see you. You look amazing.", she responded.

"I, unfortunately, have to go to class but, I want to thank you. You did help with Hunter finally talking to my sister Ashlynn correct?", I asked thinking back to how Aslynn woke me up so early in the morning to tell me about how Hunter talked to her and asked her out.

"I did and no problem, all he needed was a little bit of confidence.",she said grabbing some lip gloss out her locker before handing it to me,"put this on, El"

I do as she says before handing it back to her and heading for class."Curious", I said shaking my head at the goddess.

As I was walking looking back at a grinning cupid I knocked into someone, Jace,"Oh rabbits, I am so sorry, Jace. I am so clumsy.", I said helping pick up his books.

"No prob---", Jace says before we both reach for a book and our hand's touch. We both look up to meet each other's eyes and I just now realize how close we are; I can feel his breath fan over my face and just for that moment I thought Jace BadWolf was going to kiss me until...

Milton Grimm cleared his throat, causing the both of us to jump up.

"I believe you two need to get to class", he said glaring at the two of us. Without another word we both get up and walk opposite ways to our designated classes.

Sometimes I really hate life.

~🦋~

Blondie's MirrorCast show is being streamed widely in the school. I am standing beside her as she questions Apple,"Everyone at school is buzzing about the Royal Student Council elections, but there's only one choice for President! She's running unopposed - again: Apple White."

"Blondie, just because I don't have an opponent doesn't mean I'm not going to work my crown off. I'll use my debate time to outline my plan for royal dances, royal fundraisers, royal canned food drives, royal...well everything.",Apple chirped.

Blondie ended her cast and I told her I had to go but we would have lunch together later and left to find Maddy. As I was walking down the halls I tripped and was caught by Dexter Charming.

"Thanks, Dexter. You know me.", I said before I noticed a campaigning pin with Maddy's face on it ignoring what Dexter just said I asked,"Hey, where did you get that from, Dex?"

"Maddie and Raven are handing them out by her locker.", he said as I booked it for her locker.

"Hey, Raven! Maddy, what are you doing?"

"Hats over crowns! Vote for Maddie!", Maddie declared with a smile handing me a pin.

"You have got my vote.", I said with a smile putting on the pin.