Thronecoming

Welcome friends, to the world of Ever After High. Where today, we're telling the tale of a most special event: Thronecoming.

A school holiday where Ever After High presents the fairytale students at their best. It all starts with a Thronecoming parade...

And who can forget the big game, the Bookball Championship!

...Or, the Thronecoming dance

Where a Thronecoming Queen and King will be crowned

Ashlynn and Alisonella are in their dorm, with Ashlynn selecting a pair of shoes for them to put on when Briar walks in sewing up a skirt.

"You ready? I can't wait to finish my float! And I did it all without harming a single flower!", Ashlynn says with joy clasping her hands together.

"Harming a flower?", Briar questions anused.

"Hey, plants have feelings too, you know.", I defend knowing the plants in Wonderland are to be quite snobby.

Briar giggles as she continues to sew, "You go ahead. I just need to sew up this skirt."

"Okay, see you there!", Ash and I say in unison before closing the door.

We go and begin to decorate out floats. I begin to add vines and miscellaneous items to my float to have the hole down to Wonderland effect my mum described to me. I finish by adding a small throne for me to sit in.

"Ooh! Who wants pizza?", Blondie carries a pizza box inside as the O'Hair sisters come down to eat, "I sampled a slice and it is just right!"

"Hey, guys. Y'know, I was thinking: maybe I'd try out for the bookball team. I'm wicked fast", Cerise tells them.

Dexter grabs a slice, "Oh, well, that sounds good―"

I follow Cerise and sit next to Jace.

But you're a girl, oh!

I roll my eyes at Sparrow's singing and go to hold Jace's hand.

"So?", Cerise asks him.

"What does that have to do with it?", I continue offended by the sexist comment.

"Sorry, Cerise. Damsels are for saving. Not playing fairytale-back", Daring tells her before she snatches his pizza and walks out.

I look at Jace with a look of disgust that he didn't back her before I walk to Apple trying to steal an actual apple from her basket to eat. She laughs as she notices that I am too short to reach up on the float before handing me an Apple.

"You just had to ask", Apple goes to sit next to me.

Raven walks up to her float, "Nice float Apple, it's totally off the page!"

"Thanks, Raven! It's got the apple tree that you poison me from! Or, um, might poison me from, huh."

Raven gives Apple an annoyed look, "Aww, it's okay, Raven. You'll come around - I just know it!"

"Come around"? I have tried to explain this to you every way I know how! I wanna write my own destiny. And to be honest―when it comes to this―I think you're being selfish", oh no...

Everyone is in awe of Raven's statement, "You-you think I'm...being selfish?"

"All you care about is your own Happily Ever After", Raven tells her which might be totally true.

"Yeah, but we didn't!"

"...Yet. Raven, I don't want you to sign the book for me. I want you to sign it so that nothing bad happens to the people that I love. Including you! If you ask me, you're the one who's being selfish."