First Day

Oh, fine. Gather round, friends, and let us tell you a story: the story of Ever After High, a high school for the teenage sons and daughters of the most famous fairy tale characters who ever lived. But this year was like no other for the students of Ever After High. For it is the year of the Legacy Day; a momentous event where the students pledge to all the magical world to follow the same paths as their fairytale parents.

Ashlynn and I were reading as we rode the carriage to Ever After High, I was very hexited to go for my 2nd year. The carriage stopped and I looked up from my book to see the familiar archway of the school. We both got out of the carriage and walked up to the school, as one of our servants brought our trunks to our dorm.

"Can you believe that we are here, summer break was so short", Ashlynn says with a small smile while chewing on her lip.

"Hey don't freak out", I said with a bright smile on my face, nudging her side. She looks at me with a smile.

As we were walking I noticed two of my friends," Apple! Briar! What have you princesses been up to?", I said as Ash and I ran up to them to give them a hug. "Ella! It's so good to see you.", Apple said while giving me a hug.

"So true girl. We do need to hang out more! I heard that this year's after party for Legacy Day is gonna be a page ripper, you should come! I heard DJ N-Chant is gonna—", Briar was cut off by Apple groaning,"Briar! Future queens! We can't let anyone post embarrassing pictures of us on MyChapter."

"No one would post anything bad about you! Everybody loves you!",Ashlynn said just as we were walking into the corridor. When we came in everyone looked at us in awe.

"It's Apple White!"

"Gorgeous!"

"Can I carry your books?"

"Why, Tiny! Aren't you the sweetest little thing? ", Apple replies as she hands Tiny, the giant, her books,"Thank you!"

Briar looks at Apple smiling,"See? They love you! Oh-oh! I don't wanna miss a minute of our first day.", Briar says as she begins to walk away socializing with others," Hello, everybody! Hey, what's up? Howdy!"

Ashlynn, Apple, and I all look at each other laughing at Briar's ways but, I don't judge her if I had to sleep for 100 years, I would live life to its fullest too.

Apple begins to walk away to go and flirt with Daring Charming, so Ashlynn and I go to the castleteria to grab a snack before unpacking. We talk about our room designs on the way.

"I think we should do a look with both our personalities and have it meet in the center.", I said

"I agree! Since we share almost the same color scheme it won't be so hard", Ashlynn agreed with a beautiful smile on her face. If there is one thing Ashlynn loved almost as much as shoes, it would was designing.

~🦋~

Ash is eating a fruit salad while I am nibbling on a petit four in silence when I see Madeline Hatter one of my best friends. I wave Maddy over with a huge smile. She jumps up and down and before I know it plops down on the table with a crazy smile on her face.

"Hey, Ashlynn and Ellaroonykins! The narrators and I were just talking about you!", she says mysterious look in her eyes while I just laugh in response.

"While you two catch up I am going to go and decorate the dorm room with the animals.", Ashlynn says with a small smile. Although she and Maddy are friends they aren't as close as me and Maddy.

Maddy and I have been best friends ever since we were born because our parents are very close. Since it is in our destiny to be friends we practically know everything about each other and are closer than anybody else in the wonderland bunch.