Legacy Day

Outside on the school premises, the students are preparing decorations like banners for Legacy Day.

And so here we are Legacy Day. Where the students of Ever After High sign the Storybook of Legends, pledging to follow the paths of their fairytale parents.

Or not!

Seriously? I'm narrating here!

I am walking with Maddy and Raven this morning after I got a text from Maddy telling me to meet her.

"Maddie, you have to help me. I don't feel like I can sign the Storybook of Legends, but I don't wanna let everyone down either.", Raven said in despair.

"And do not forget the whole, 'If you don't sign, your story disappears—poof!—and you may vanish into oblivion!'", Maddy says in an over the top manner.

" That's a thing you know, and it's gotta hurt.", I say while looking up from the crowns on my nails.

"But we don't know if that's true.",Raven says, her eyes filled with hope.

"But what if it is?", Maddie questioned.

"But what if it's not?",Raven questioned back.

"But what if it is?",Maddie questioned.

"But what if it's not?",Raven questioned back.

"But what if it's not?", I questioned.

"But what if it is?",Raven questioned back.

Raven looks confused then looks at me with a smile,"You're not helping."

"Wait for a tick! We think I know who can help.", Madeline and I say in unison.

We both lead Raven to the library but are stopped by Apple who is listening to Blondie explain why she is a Royal. I know it annoys her and I wish I could relate with her but my mother married a prince from a small wealthy island she discovered in her travels.

"Ooh! Raven!", Apple says waving at Raven,"There you are. We have to talk."Raven takes our hands and runs to the library we told her about as Apple tries to catch up,"Oh! Come back!"

We arrive at the library and I walk up to a bookcase and knock on it. We are all sucked inside and brought to Giles's room. I love Giles a lot more than his brother. Giles has much more muchness.

"If anyone knows the truth about the Storybook of Legends, it's Giles Grimm!", Mads says as she pulls Raven towards Giles. Raven looks at us like we are mad.....which we are.

Giles says "It is nice to have us here" in riddlish.

Maddie then explains Giles to Raven,"He's speaking Riddlish! He was cursed with the babble spell. Makes him sound, you know...cu-roo-coocoo! He says it's nice to have us here."

Raven looks at us and says,"Ask him about the book! If I don't sign, am I really gonna... uh, disappear?"

"Mmhmm! If Raven does not sign the book will she disappear?", Mads asks.

"Hmm", Giles thinks before answering us with, "He says there's something wrong with the book, and that if you don't sign, your story will continue"

Raven asks us what he said and I respond with," He says there's something wrong with the book, and that if you don't sign, your story will...", I go off distracted by the tea party Madeline is hosting.

"What? WHAT?", Raven says anxiously.

I look up and say,"Oh, sorry! If you don't sign, your story will continue." Embarrassed that I forgot what I was doing.