True Hearts Day

Welcome, fairytale friends, to spring at Ever After High.

Where following their true hearts is the only thing on students' minds.

Royals with Royals, and Rebels with Rebels.

Well, it may not be as straightforward as that. Look at Jace and Ella!

Jace and I have been grown closer lately and have been hanging out more ever since he asked me to be his girlfriend. Today he is taking me out on our first official date. Ashlynn had me wear a swimsuit and skirt to make it appear to be a dress with a pair of short heels and socks. So I could only guess we are going somewhere with water. He is leading me into what I assume to be the Enchanted Forest but, I am not sure since he blindfolded me. I almost trip on something hard but, Jace catches me.

"So you still won't tell me where you are bringing me", I asked curious as to where we could possibly be going.

"Be patient, Princess. We are almost there.", he says right by my ear giving me shivers.

Finally, we arrive at our location and he takes off the blindfold and I open my eyes to see the most beautiful place. It is more beautiful than anything my mother described to me about Wonderland. There is a great waterfall emptying out into a clear blue stone creek with an ancient large stone gazebo that is now covered in vines. It is a small opening that is hidden by the trees which are lit up by fairies. There is a small picnic set up in the gazebo with a blanket.

I turn to Jace and jump into his arms as he spins me around before setting me down and crashing his lips on mine. I melt into the kiss going up on my tippy toes to reach him but still need an extra lift from Jace to actually reach his lips. We kiss for what feels like hours before he leads me to the picnic and we sit down.

"This is amazing. I love it", I say giving him my brightest smile.

"I hoped you would", Jace said holding my hand,"I go here when I like to think. I thought you would appreciate its beauty as well."

"Well, I appreciate it. It is the most wonderful place I have ever seen.", I said before nibbling on a strawberry.

"More wonderful than Wonderland", he asked with one eyebrow in the air and a joking grin.

I frowned while saying,"I have never been to Wonderland. My mother isn't from there so she had to return to her life in London. Alistair, my brother, and I were born there and lived with her in London until she decided that she had to travel the world again. That was after my father died and passed the throne to Alistair when he became of age. So we decided to live with my mother's cousin Mrs.Cinder but Alistair wanted to visit the Blanc family in Wonderland since he had been sending letters with Bunny ever since my mum got her address. Saying goodbye to each other was the hardest thing we have ever done, not knowing, of course, the disaster that would happen a few days later. But I am happy with the Ella family and I still communicate with my mother by telegram when I can. I just pray my brother is safe."

"I am so sorry.", Jace said with a frown before smiling,"Hey. Wanna play fetch."

I smile and grab a grape and throw it far away before he catches it with his mouth causing me to giggle.

"Go long", I say grabbing another a handful this time without him noticing.

He does so and I throw them all causing him to catch none. He looks at me with a mischevious glint in his eye,"You cheated!"

I began to run as he chased me around the whole area. I ran and hid behind a tree as I looked around for Jace until I felt two strong arms wrap around me from behind and felt a small kiss on my neck.