a faded love story

My story begins with my brother who's older than me by at least 5-6 years. Was it right for me to fall in love with his best friend (or at least what I thought was love) Thomas Shelby? No it wasn't because I was sent out to Small Heath in 1908. Because In 1907 My brother was killed and his friend was there and left him to die that's what my mum and dad told me. But they never told me what really happened to him. I always asked mum what really happened. I believe there's more to this story than meets the eye and I try asking again "Mum please tell me what happened I'm old enough to know what happened to Alexander" I said as we were going my brother's grave "I told you what happened Brooklyn Rose Anders I'm not going to explain it again" my mother snarled at me. "You're right mother I'm sorry Its just that I don't want to live with Uncle Alfie at least not at the moment" I said as I lied a bouquet of Tiger Lilies. It's always what he'd bring me everytime he'd leave the house. He'd bring me a tiger lily and that's always been my nickname to him Tiger Lilly. No one to this day calls me that everybody knows that was his name for me. I'm Brooklyn Rose Anders and this is my life.