singer/Bartender?

"So I was wondering if I can open up as the entertainment Tonight for the Garrison?" I asked as we entered Tommy's office and he closes the door. "That's why your here I need a singer now that grace and I are married" He said he smiled but I know Thomas Shelby better than that "That's great" I said "but you also have to be the other bartender since Harry won't always be there" He said shit I said in thought "Are you sure you can't give anyone else the Job?" I asked as I as I sit down in the chair across from his "No because you're the only other one I trust outside of the family" he said as shuts the door and walks over to sit down. "OK so when do I start?" I asked, "I don't know can you work tonight?" He asked "Absolutely tonight is perfect," I said with a smile "Great, I've got some business to deal with a potential partner. So I Won't be here tonight but John and Finn will be here to make sure everything is to your liking." "That's great, do I work the bar first or do I sing?" I asked as I tried to put a smile on my face as I hear that John is going to be watching over me It's not that I don't like John but I'm not sure if I can trust him yet People change from when their young. "oh right I forgot you will be singing first so then afterward harry can show you the ropes" Tommy said getting ready to leave he opens the door to see John and Finn standing in the doorway. I had the biggest smile on my face not seeing Finn in years "Blimey little Finn is that you? I asked in shock at how much he's grown up. "Hello Mama duck" he said with a smile remembering the nickname he had called her all those years ago when he was little. I ran over and gave him a big hug "How have you been duckie gotten into any trouble while i#ve been away?" I asked knowing them all too well considering my little sister Samantha was best friends with Finn and Isaiah. "You could say that, how have you been how's Sammi?" "she's doing fine she's still the same girl she was when we left." "Is she here with you?" he asked me as he lets go of me "no she's still in America finishing school but she'll be here after the first of June in a few weeks." I said counting the days and weeks till she comes back home. "Now If you need anything Brooke John and Finn will be with you 24/7 Good luck" Tommy said leaving me with the two boys, Bloody hell I'm screwed.