Chapter 1- A Walk in the Park

-Ok, so this is my first story, so, Hope u like it!!

---------------------------------------------

-Hey, Rin!!! Glad that I found you!! I just wanted to ask you about something....

~Yes Len?

-Lets go to the park together!! Well, if you can...

~Well, I've got things to do... At what hour?

-Lets see... 3:00?

~Perfect. I'll be there!!

-Great!! Well, see ya there!!

~Yeah!! (Kisses Len on the cheek, waves goodbye, and leaves)

-(Blushes) B-Bye. (Says to himself-) Ok, I have this opportunity and I cant loose it!

/-------Time Passes-3:00---------------/

-Huh... I wonder where she is, I told her 3:00....

~Len!!!!!!

-Huh? Ah! There you are Rin!! Look, I invited you because I wanna tell you something.

~Well then, Lets go!!

As they pass through the entrance, Rin falls on and just then, Len steps in so Rin wouldnt fall, and they both fell.

-Owch... Rin!! Are you Ok?!?!

~Y-Yeah, Len. Thanks... (Says, Blushing at the same time Len passes softly his hand in her face)

-I just dont want you to hurt yourself... (Smiles softly)

They both get up and take a look at the park.

~Look, Len!! Do you remember that slide we always played together in when we were little?

-Yes... We were always together then... And I wanna be like that with you again.... (Slowly leans over her and kisses her)

~(Blushes hard) L-Len.........

-Thats why I brought you here today, Rin.... I just wanted to have you all to myself....

~(Rin hugs Len) Len, you know what?

-Huh? What Rin?

~I-I.....

-Rin.... (Looks far into the distance) !! Hey Rin, Whats that?!?!?!

~(Rin looks and surprises herself) Whats that?

They both walk to a blue, almost diamond blue house, and before they arrive, a man walks behind them and talks.

--Whoa! Nice couple you make!! I guess you came here to be aside of Everything! Am I right?

-Yes. Who are you? And, is that your house?

--Yes. And you, little girl, tell me your names.

~Well, my name's Rin. And this here is Len.

--Interesting. I dreamed that you would come... And, I know you're not too happy with your lives- Preassure, School, etc...

-!! How do you know that?!?!

--Well, Len. I know what to do...