Chapter 6- Escaping a Cursed World

-Rin, are you ready?

~(Nods)

-Then, lets go. We'll follow the map Riku gave us, and our memories from when Miku brought us here, to get to the door in the garden.

~Then, lets go.

They passed their garden, the weird field, and some days passed too; at the city they stopped to buy some things, then, continued their trip.

~Len?

-Yes, Rin?

~Do you think we're gonna make it?

-Have Faith, my dear. I know we'll gonna make it......

They continued to arrive at the garden, and what they found out, wa their worse nightmare.....

~W-What's this?!?! Are you sure this is the place??

-Yes, I'm sure!! This is the place, but its just full of darkness!

~We need to get in if we wanna get home!

-Let go.....

They passed trough the entrance and saw a black red-eyed wolf growling at them. Their first reaction-run. But, they made an awful mistake...

-Rin!!!!

~Len!!! Just, run!!!

•Hey!!!

-Rin? Why do you sound like that???

~That wasen't me!!!

•Hey!!! Stop for a sec!!! I'm not gonna hurt you!!!!!!

-Who's there???

•In this garden, the ones who you think are bad are the ones who have the key for your escapatory, and you're running away!!

-Who's t-there?!?! Come out of the darkness!! Show yourself!!!!!

The Wolf showed up.

•I'm the one who's gonna help you.

~T-The W-W-Wolf!!!!!!

-Wait Rin!! Is it talking?? Who are you????

•My name-

~Hey, do you remember it??

•I'm afraid not, milady, but you both may call me whatever you want until I remember.

-And, why cant you remember?

•I just dont know...... Oh!!!! Yes!!!! My name is Hades. But dont mistake me, I'm not the Greek God.....

~Well then, Hades, how can you help us, and, sorry we mistaked you... This garden is so dark and of course we'd run...... We're sorry.....

•Its Ok.... I'll help you get away.... I think Akaito and Luka made it to your house....... Thats why youre here, right???

-Yes. ! And why did they dissapeared?!?!

•They're supposed to help Riku get away with this..... If they betray Riku, they're supposed to dissapear.....

~(Hugs Len)

-Then, we need to get outta here.....!