Chapter 3- A Dreamed Place

-What a Beautiful Place, Rin! Dont you think so too??

~Yes, so- so Beautiful!! (Hugs Len at the same time she talks)

-Rin, I think that man told us the truth, this is our place. (Softly lifts her face and kisses her softly)

A familiar voice interrupts. It was Hatsune Miku after all.

~Miku?

~~Rin!! Len!! Glad I see you both!!!

-Hey, Miku! Oh, can you help us arrive this place? (Len shows Miku the map and points to the destination Riku pointed to)

~~Hm.... Oh!! Oh!!! I know where that is!!! Rin, Len, come with me.

~Thanks Miku!

~~No Worries, Rin!

They walk out of the beautiful garden, and walk to a gigantic bright city, then, to a strange field, filled of music of all kinds of vocaloids. And Miku talks.

~~We were expecting you.

-(Says to himself-- I found that weird, as, well, they were expecting us, as, if they knew we would come, and I can tell Rin founds this weird too...) So, Miku, how long were you expecting us?

~~Since you left.

~What? Miku, Did you say we left?

~~Yes.

-How and when?

Miku never responded and kept walking, they got out of the field and went to an beautiful garden: it got a lake, sakura trees as well, fully colored flowers and a infinite variety of animals. The trio saw a Beautiful two floored house and Miku talked again.

~~This is it.