Chapter 8- Final Destination

-(Wakes up and looks at sunrise) R-Rin... Rin! Wake up... Rin...

~Huh? Len? W-What's wrong?

-Where's Hades? Have you seen him?

~Actually, no. He didnt abandon us did he?

•(Walks in and smiles at their thought) Rin... Len... Dont think such things... I would never do that...

-H-Hades?

•Why are you looking at me like that?

~I-If YOU'RE Hades, then why are you a human?

•Oh, yeah, I kinda forgot to tell ya... I'm a WereWolf...

-Oh, ok. Well then, Hades, have your friends arrived yet?

•They'll be here at 10:30 am.

~And what time is it?

•By the looks of the sun, its like, 9:56 am.

~Then, Len, we better start going! I cant wait to leave this Nightmare...!

-(Hugs her) Yes, I know... Hades, lead the way!!

•Wait, aren't you two gotta eat something?

-We'll grab something in the way... Lets go!!

•Ok then, come!

As they walked through the forest, they found some berries and ate them, even though it wasnt very satisfying, but at least they ate something. They kept walking through the dark woods until they saw an little area cleared if trees. There, were standing two persons, both men. Hades told them to take them to the river near the door.

•So, they'll take you to the river. There, you'll follow the river to the door. And whatever you do, dont drink the water there, understand?

-Yes. Hey, thanks man, for everything you've done for us... We'll always appreciate it...

~Yes, thanks! (Smiles)

•It was a pleasure...

He dissapeared the same way Luka and Akaito did.

>"Well, hop in!" (One of the men said, smiling)

-Aaand, How will you take us?

>"Simple!" (He said as he transformed in a Big Gray Bird)

-("Why does everything in this forest has to be dark and gray?!" Len said to himself as he say both of the men standing there as big grey birds)

They flew up the forest, some gray plains, and saw the river. When the couple got down, both of the men disappeared.

~Thanks... (She said as she smiled)

-Well, Rin, I guess well have to walk from here...

~Well lets start! Were loosing time!!

-Ok... (As he let out a little laugh for Rin's commentary)

They walked, and walked, and got thirsty.

~Im thirsty, Len! Can I drink from the river?

-No. Ya know what Hades said. And, lets not give up now... I hope were close....

~Ok

=Well well! Look what we have here!!

-Who are you!!

=You dont care!! And, dont tell me, are you trying to escape?? NO ONE WILL ESCAPE THE BOSS!! So, this is your Final Destination...!!!!! (Evil Laughs)